One or two days

bwmmfan

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to Sea World/Busch/Aquatica in July. How many days is needed for Sea World? With all of the shows I am wondering if I need two days?

We are planning a trip to Sea World/Busch/Aquatica in July. How many days is needed for Sea World? With all of the shows I am wondering if I need two days?

July offers special night time shows. I would definitely do two days at Seaworld. Since the day can be so long, I would split the days into two. Maybe the first day, do Seaworld from Park Opening which is 9:00am until around 4 or 5 and visit all the day shows and exhibits. Then the 2nd day you could possibly start your day at Aquatica and leave Aquatica and head over to Seaworld around 3 or 4 to see any day shows or exhibits you may have missed on day 1 and then spend the night watching the night shows and enjoying the night time events around the park. I would definitely still do the day at Bush Gardens and Aquatica as well as the 2 days at Seaworld.

Agreed! One day is about full if you see all of the shows and meander through some of the exhibits and another for the rides and interacting with the animals - like the stingray touch tank (my 10 yr old son spent over an hour there, didn't rush him as I loved his delight!)

If you're not going to ride the coasters one day is enough but will be full. We did it in one day and saw everything we wanted. The exhibits, four shows, and out by six pm. We were there when it opened though.

If you plan to ride the coasters too you will need two days for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter