One park during Christmas

PrincessTess

Mouseketeer
Hey! We have never been to Disney World during the holidays. We are doing a Christmas cruise and are doing a day at Disney but only are planning to go to 1-2 parks. Based on all the events offered by each park and decorations, what would y'all choose? Thanks for the help in advance!

With only one day, I'd go to the MK. I wouldn't want to use any of my one day hopping. I would be park open to park close in the MK.

What ^they said. Either go all in on MK or do MK/Epcot hop. Some folks really like the Holiday storytellers/Candlelight Processional at Epcot.

OR

MK with tours of WL and GF!!!

With only one day at Christmas, I would go to Epcot or Rd MK till early afternoon and then go to Epcot WS for the afternoon evening.

Definitely MK - Main Street is decorated really well, and seeing the castle lit is so magical! Probably best to stick to MK , especially with crowds, but easiest to hop between there and Epcot, which has the Christmas storytellers in the countries, if you choose. You could also hop the monorail to see the GF and giant gingerbread house. If you'd like to have a sit down meal during that day, you should try and grab an ADR. Are you going during the week between Christmas and New Year's?

One day? Epcot. It is beautifully decorated. I think it is less congested than the Magic Kingdom, at least to an extent.

EP. With Festival of the Holidays, the storytellers and CP, it has the most Christmas activities of all the parks. If you are going to hop, that's a tough choice between MK and DHS as DHS has the better decorations, IMHO. I would do EP and, if you are going to hop, make your decision based on the attractions you want to experience in the other parks.

One day? Epcot. It is beautifully decorated. I think it is less congested than the Magic Kingdom, at least to an extent.

This is what we did in 2016. Epcot was perfect. Busy, but not crazy. And we had a Candlight reservation which just made the day more magical and meaningful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter