One time add on points question

Kdubya

Earning My Ears
Couldn't find my answer from searching. Does anyone know if we have to be completely out of points to purchase the one time add on points from Disney? We are sharing a reservation with family coming up that is for a small number of points, and we have enough left for it but we're planning to use those later. We were thinking of renting but it's about the same price for them direct and then we are in control of the reservation.

Wanted to see if this would work

Couldn't find my answer from searching. Does anyone know if we have to be completely out of points to purchase the one time add on points from Disney? We are sharing a reservation with family coming up that is for a small number of points, and we have enough left for it but we're planning to use those later. We were thinking of renting but it's about the same price for them direct and then we are in control of the reservation.

Wanted to see if this would work
I have purchased one time add on points twice. Neither time was I completely out of points, in fact I was saving back some points just like you have mentioned. Remember that one time add on points can only be used for reservations within the 7 month window and you can only purchase 24 points per year. Have fun on your vacation.

Also, You can only buy OTU points by phone, so if it's a 7 month booking, you're an hour behind everyone else at 7 months to get booked.

Thanks! We are well within the 7 month window and I already checked availability so we should be good there! First time staying at Vero Beach, very excited!

How much are the one time points, per point? I am also looking to do this at my 7 month mark, which is April 26th. TIA.

Getting the points worked out! And they were $15 each. Was able to use discounted gift cards too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter