Online at 7 am eastern (Oct. 3) first day for FP, Slinky Dog not available

donaldbuzz&minnie

Happy to be here!
DVC Silver
Well, I logged in and at 7 am and tried to get 1 fastpass for Slinky Dog exactly 60 days out. Not available. Really?? I despair. :badpc:

BTW...
Just keep TRYING, between now and your trip dates, to get the FPs you want.

You also didn't say for HOW MANY GUESTS you are trying to book.

Booking for just 1-2 guests at a time will usually give you better results.

going rate for SDD at the moment is about 60+4. We just waited in line when we were there. The posted wait time said 60 minutes, but in reality it was closer to about 50.

Standby is a very viable option. I have done it several times, usually about 45 minutes. I highly HIGHLY recommend riding after dark. It is lit up very cool, very interesting to see and ride with the lighting.

Well, I logged in and at 7 am and tried to get 1 fastpass for Slinky Dog exactly 60 days out. Not available. Really?? I despair. :badpc:
I had the same problem. No luck with SDD. :( And because i was so tired when i woke up to book the FP, I forgot to check for the FP towards the end of my trip. :sad: So now im SOL.

We check in on December 1st, so my window opened yesterday morning. Well of course MDE wouldn't let me book FP's yesterday, and now that it is semi working today all of the SDD FPs are gone even as far out as December 7th :sad1:

Keep trying. Our trip is in 2 weeks. I missed 2 FPs I wanted. Through modify, I was able to get one, still stalking the other.

That's pretty typical for 60+0 days out.

I followed the boards pretty closely when FoP and SDD opened to get a pretty good idea of how many days out you can get FP+.

I got SDD at 60+4 in the early afternoon. I had to split up the FPs and get overlapping times (split 4 to 2 & 2).

My FP day is Friday. Super nervous we won't get FOP!!! We have TS EMM so I'm not too worried about anything else.

Don't despair! Keep checking. I rearranged some stuff yesterday for a trip and end of this month. There were Slinky Dog FP available and I was able to book.

My FP day is Friday. Super nervous we won't get FOP!!! We have TS EMM so I'm not too worried about anything else.

My day is Friday too... our friend's who are arriving earlier than us were attempting their FP yesterday morning. No SDD, and it took them 2 hours because MDE kept crashing.

My day is Friday too... our friend's who are arriving earlier than us were attempting their FP yesterday morning. No SDD, and it took them 2 hours because MDE kept crashing.
Yeah I'm so grateful we were able to swing the EMM so that we wouldn't need to worry about SDD. Good luck!

I’ll be looking to get SDD for 60+3. Unfortunately it’s a shorter trip (5 nights) and I planned AK as the last park day with hopes of getting FOP in 60+4. Fingers crossed!

60+4, but hoping for morning or early afternoon.

If you see an evening SDD, grab it (even if it conflicts with dining!), and then immediately begin trying to modify the time. Refresh the page by alternately clicking "morning" and "afternoon" to see different times come up. There's a lot of activity in the morning, so it's easier to modify an existing FP than find the perfect one right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter