ONLINE AUCTION! BID FROM HOME! AZ DIS Meet for Give Kids The World! 10/24-25

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
Sometimes "sticky" threads get overlooked, so I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about the upcoming DIS Meet in Phoenix, Arizona to raise money for Give Kids The World, an awesome charity that hosts children with life-threatening illnesses at a an awesome village in central Florida.

You can read more about the meet in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3180003

The meet is October 24th to 25th!

The DIS Unplugged Disneyland team will be there and we would love to meet you! If you're in the Phoenix area, please join in the fun (and bring your friends). If you're in Southern California....or really anywhere....please consider making the trip. This is the FIRST big DIS Meet for GKTW out west and we need to support it [stepping off the soapbox].

If you are not able to make it, you can still participate in the silent auction ONLINE!

Here's the link: AZ DIS Meet Auction

Disneyland isn't going anywhere. popcorn::

Its our annual family vacation and we had to move it once already due to availability.

I just consulted the calendar, and we may actually be back in Phoenix early Sat morning (like 1am), so we'll see if I can make it.

Do you guys do drop-ins, as I see there's an attendee survey monkey already up.

I see the hotel chosen is less than 2 miles from my house too.

I just consulted the calendar, and we may actually be back in Phoenix early Sat morning (like 1am), so we'll see if I can make it.

That's perfect! You'll have time for a quick nap and STILL make it to the meet at 10:30am. :thumbsup2 I believe they're also planning an adult's only party Saturday night.

Going to seriously try to make it Sat Morn... We'll be two members short for our Peter Pan Costume Group though as they'll be back in Indiana..

So excited for the meet. I'm looking forward to all the fun activities.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ok folks, this is the last big push before an important minimum-attendance deadline. If you are coming to the meet, please sign up today. If you're not coming....why the heck not??? :cool1:

Did you know....the DIS Unplugged Disneyland team will be recording a show at the meet? It's your chance to watch the "magic" happen. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter