• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check-In and Magic Bands

Copper Queen

Mouseketeer
Since we have to pick up Magic Bands at the front desk upon arrival, are you able to still do online check-in at the Disney resort? Or do you recommend doing regular check-in, in case there are any issues with the bands?

You're able to do online checkin and it will save you time when you arrive at your resort. I really like that option! When you arrive at your resort there are 2 different lines so you'll just want to look for the one indicating online check in.

You can do regular check in or on-line check in. Your choice.....whichever you prefer. There shouldn't be any issues picking up your bands.

We did online in March and had no issues at all. Bands were waiting for us when we got there.

Same thing for us, last Septembre, still in the testing process. I customized our magic bands, did Online check inn, and everything went perfectly well our MB were waiting for us. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter