online check in-can't annotate a time??

StormyCA

Chief Troublemaker
I know I was always able to enter a time for an early arrival. Online check in now only has a drop down menu with 'before 3pm'. Am I missing something or can you no longer give a specific time of arrival?

I do plan to call closer to our arrival date in October.

I ran into the same thing the last time I did online check in for June. I even went back in a couple of times to update the check in to see if I could select the time, and nope.

I ran into the same thing the last time I did online check in for June. I even went back in a couple of times to update the check in to see if I could select the time, and nope.

Dang!! That's too bad. We've always been able to put in a time and we've never had to wait for our site.

Still going to call a bit closer to arrival and see if they can manually annotate it.

I just did my online check in last night but for Coronado Springs. I did see where it said you could adjust your check in time the day before check in. Wonder if it will give you more options then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter