Online Check In for the August 9th Cruise (Update in 1st post)

Someone just posted in our august sailing Facebook group that she checked in for her upcoming cruise last night. She said she had some trouble getting the pictures to load, but they eventually did. No multi hours long ordeal as some others faced last week.

Maybe disney has improved the 30 day online checkin system since it’s debut.

Someone just posted in our august sailing Facebook group that she checked in for her upcoming cruise last night. She said she had some trouble getting the pictures to load, but they eventually did. No multi hours long ordeal as some others faced last week.

Maybe disney has improved the 30 day online checkin system since it’s debut.
For everyone else’s sake, I hope so!

I will be traveling with my son and his fiancée, hopefully on the 9/13 sailing.
As the main person on the reservation, can I do online check-in for all three of us or does each adult have to do it separately? I was hoping they could just send me their required photos and I can upload on my phone but these days you should never assume….

Thank you

I will be traveling with my son and his fiancée, hopefully on the 9/13 sailing.
As the main person on the reservation, can I do online check-in for all three of us or does each adult have to do it separately? I was hoping they could just send me their required photos and I can upload on my phone but these days you should never assume….

Thank you
Yes, 1 person on the reservation can do everyone’s. In the end I had to walk away and DH ended up being the one to get it to work.

Do you HAVE to check in online or can you do it at the terminal?
If doing online, what should you have in front of you at your computer?

Do you HAVE to check in online or can you do it at the terminal?
If doing online, what should you have in front of you at your computer?

You need to check in to get a Port Arrival Time and a QR Code to board the ship. I believe there is some wording about it being optional but I don't see how that would be possible, unless you call and ask.

Sorry to ask again, has anyone who checked in already gone thru the kids registration process? Did it make you select days/times that your kid could go to the club?

If you use a DCL bus from a WDW hotel to the port do you have to pick a port arrival time? Has there been any mention about when the buses will get you to the port?

Sorry to ask again, has anyone who checked in already gone thru the kids registration process? Did it make you select days/times that your kid could go to the club?
I don't have kids with us so I didn't see anything about that, however as far as I know, nothing as been announced as to whether that will be required or not, so I would guess the option is not there.

If you use a DCL bus from a WDW hotel to the port do you have to pick a port arrival time? Has there been any mention about when the buses will get you to the port?
I do not have transfers, but 1 person I talked to said they do and they got boarding group 2 but didn't need to pick a time. I can't say that is the case for everyone with transfers but for the 1 person I heard from, that was their experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter