Online check-in with room requests

lilfaeriebrat

Mouseketeer
Next month I'm staying at Poly and I did the online check-in. First time I'm doing this and I wanted to request one thing for our room (First available). I don't care what our view is or anything because we're going to be in the parks the majority of the time. However when I go to make any kind of request online when I click the pull down that says "Select" it just shows "select" there are no options. I had the same issue with the bus.

What other options do I have for letting them know I want the first available room since our flight arrives at 6AM? I know the first available may still not be ready until 4 but I don't want to be waiting for the your room is ready text at 7pm like a previous trip.

Next month I'm staying at Poly and I did the online check-in. First time I'm doing this and I wanted to request one thing for our room (First available). I don't care what our view is or anything because we're going to be in the parks the majority of the time. However when I go to make any kind of request online when I click the pull down that says "Select" it just shows "select" there are no options. I had the same issue with the bus.

What other options do I have for letting them know I want the first available room since our flight arrives at 6AM? I know the first available may still not be ready until 4 but I don't want to be waiting for the your room is ready text at 7pm like a previous trip.

The request section has been broken for almost a year now. If you're arriving via Magical Express they will know you're arriving early. If you don't make any requests they will try to give you a room available early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter