• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check in

reddog1473

Mouseketeer
Staying at POR, if I do online check in do I have to stop by the front desk to check in? We will be on the dining plan so Iam unsure how the dining plan gets activated. Appreciate the help.

When I did online check in for Beach Club, there was a separate desk at check-in specifically for online check in. The purpose for online check in is to make it a quicker experience for guests when the arrive at the resort. Definitely go to the online check in desk (if there is one) and finish your check in there, unless the provide you with instructions via email, text, etc.

Have a great trip!

if you get the text that gives you room assignment and instructs you to go straight to the room, no need to stop by the front desk. If you dont get that text, it means your room is not ready. you can then stop by the front desk and they will manually switch you into a room that is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter