online check in

esmeralda2030

Earning My Ears
this might be so stupid but WHERE do you actually check in online? it's 30 days now and I can't actually find what to click on that takes me to the place to upload my passport, ID, etc.
When I long into my reservation this is what I see:
It just says "view required citizenship documents", nowhere to upload them.

Assuming your departure date is December 16th based upon when the booking window closes. That being said December 16th is 31days away.

Assuming your departure date is December 16th based upon when the booking window closes. That being said December 16th is 31days away.

Oh okay, on the app countdown it says 30 days and several hours so I assumed it would be open. Good to know it just hasn't opened yet!!

How did you do? Was it easy and quick?

Edited to remove a question I found the answer to. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think we must be on a cruise that sails the day after you. I got all the passports out today ready to check in....

How did you do? Was it easy and quick?

Edited to remove a question I found the answer to. Thanks!
Yep it was pretty easy, but I did have some trouble with autofill on my apple device. The disney website was NOT having any of it, I had to remove all the autofill text and type in everything myself.
It also wasn't open right at midnight, the online check in part of the DCL website was down. I checked in this morning at around 9 and all port arrival times, some very early, were still open. Very easy if you have a passport.

Can you upload the documents in advance or does it all happen at the 30 day mark? We sailed in September, I cannot remember what we did. Since we were concierge, I wasn't as concerned about PAT last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter