online menus for TS restaurants?

phillymummer

DIS Veteran
Hello! My family will be going to DLP in July for just one day. My in-laws are insisting on eating at a TS restaurant. Are there any online menus anywhere we can take a look at before we try to agree on one?

They are in the app.
Click on the fork, scroll all the way done for the button to the list with all restaurants.

With your planning keep in mind that table service in France takes longer than in the US.

The DLP website also has menus for the table service restaurants, though I think reservations have to be made in the app. As Karin1984 said, table service takes longer in France so if you're only there for one day that's quite a chunk of your time.

We are in the same boat as the OP. Should we allow 2 hours for a table service meal?

We are in the same boat as the OP. Should we allow 2 hours for a table service meal?
I'd allow 2 hours as a rough guide including getting to the restaurant and waiting to be seated. Looking at the timestamps on the photos from our last trip, we were at least 1.5 hours on the three table service meals we had, some closer to 2 hours.

Are buffets any faster? Like maybe in and out in 1 hour?

Are buffets any faster? Like maybe in and out in 1 hour?
You have a bit more control over how long you spend in a buffet so you could be out quicker - we took just as long for Pym Kitchen (buffet) as for the table service restaurants because we wanted to try everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter