Online Petition to Save VMK - Please Sign!!

I have signed both. This was a great way for me and my two children to play online games together. Not to mention my sister who lives far away and is disabled. I hope they reconsider.

Ok this is what I am going to say. ppl don't sign as host or whoever is important in vmk on the list. Unless you are "truly" them. Bc I have noticed that there is more than one hula and yavns on there and leaving ridiculous messages.. If you do that it shows proof that we are not serious about this. So please stop and SAVE VMK!

i created this last night also! it is a short survey that can produce statistical and graphical data based on your answers. the more data we collect, and in different formats the stronger our argument will be! so please dont stop, dont ever give up!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=d10sO4UvDJJLmvr41e0xBQ_3d_3d

please forward this to every VMKer you know!

Just signed that survey for ya...I agree that themore data we can collect to show is better. Thanks for helping... I will never give up

Nedkah started a petition that has over 1000 signatures on it... sign there too

Some players are so rude, cursing at VMK? :confused3

i deffinatly signed it.
you guys we're doing great on this, there is about 10 signs per minute i have noticed. :-)

hope we can keep it <3
hugs to you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter