• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online reservations !!!

3cheers4DIS

Mouseketeer
Any one else having problems making ADR'S online, tried using IE,crome and mozilla and everytime all we get is the blue screen,:mad: loading booking system (which so far fails to load !!):mad:

Yup, same happens to be. Sticks at 'Loading booking system...' :sad2:

Im trying to go in and cancel something...and I can't retrieve any of my reservations!

Glad to know it's not just me. This is exactly what I cam here looking for. Thanks for posting!

didn't know you could book online. how do you do this, where do i go. and most importantly how far out can you book????
tia

didn't know you could book online. how do you do this, where do i go. and most importantly how far out can you book????
tia

If you go to the disney website it lists Dining reservations under the heading "Book" You should be able to find everything you need there. You can book at 180 days!

HTH

Yup I just did it! booked some awesome spots we were always shut out of past years cause we have never done ADR's! All of them I am very happy about but I was able to snag California Grill 20 minutes before Wishes on the night we get there! Normally, that is a little out of our price range, but with that reservation open I had to take it.

:confused3The Disney site is down again for me! I made 2 reservations this morning and now I can't get back in! I wanna scream!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok I feel better now, anyone else having problems?

I was able to make reservations fine last night and then made 2 more this morning at around 7 am fine :confused3

Does anyone know how early in the morning can you book reservations online when you're trying to get them 180 days out? When does the system open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter