Online store that sells items from the parks?

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
Does something like this exist? I didn’t have time to get all the little things I wanted. Even the little things like the rice Krispy treats. And I know you can’t buy half the things I want on shop Disney.

Disney used to have a merchandise service you could contact for things you meant to get but forgot to go back for, want more of, etc. The service never did send food, nor will any of the shops ship food.

There may still be some resellers who offer various things on their websites at significantly higher prices than Disney's, plus shipping. Several years ago, Disney started strictly limiting how many special issue and limited edition items a shopper could buy because resellers were buying them in quantities and depriving some guests of getting any.

Beyond that, I don't know of any more legitimate online sources. As you've indicated, Shop Disney doesn't sell most of what is available in the parks and resort shops. For obvious but frustrating reasons.

It's upsetting when you recall seeing something you now want to buy but won't return for some time. Good reason to make friends with some locals. 🙂

Just resellers. I am NOT a fan of this practice at all. Disney does still flag people and stop them from reselling, but not as frequently as they should, in my opinion. One of my friends who works in merchandise told me about a woman they flagged in her store to have her AP removed after she bought 20+ spirit jerseys back when AP holders had 30% off last month.

There are a few personal shopper groups on Facebook too. I used to belong to one but there were too many posts in my feed, I unfollowed the group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter