Only __ many more days until we are back home!!!

Coach81

DIS Veteran
Only 16 more days until we are loading up the van, and driving straight through back to our happy place!!!!

Oh gosh. I'm jealous!!! LOL Not going till October. I can't even count that many days.

But we don't usually go from April till the end of October. Too hot for me ;)

Okay I am a bit jealous but I just checked and I am at 195 days!!! I am doing the under 200 dance :cool1:.

We were just there in Oct but it seems soooooo long ago!

67 until or anniversary trip, can't wait! We have a full week at the beach in June, but I'm way more excited about our 3 days at WDW in July.

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

8 more sleeps before VGC. Hoping to get excited. (Feeling alot like Eeyore.)

bwvBound said:
8 more sleeps before VGC. Hoping to get excited. (Feeling alot like Eeyore.)

Oh no! Any reason behind the Eeyoreness? Even if you never get excited I hope you have a great trip.

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

212 days until my first Christmas trip as well!!! As soon as the 7 month window comes up... I know we're getting closer. Always try to plan at least a year or two in advance. :)

1 more day till my first trip home to Kidani!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter