onsite for family of 6?

PAMFORDHAM

Earning My Ears
I would really like to stay at one of the us/ioa hotels, but can they accomodate a family of 6? I was also wondering about how much a night I would expect to pay for the 2nd week of January, and where can I find any discounts? Thanks so much for your replies.:pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I would call the hotels directly to confirm but it looks like you'd have to pay (rack rates) of $400-$700+/night for suites (HRH) and 1 br suite at the Portofino. :eek: :eek: :eek: There are lesser expensive kidsuites at both hotels but I think they only allow 5.

If you're interested in 2 rooms for your group, people have been getting rates as low as $130/night per room at the HRH.

Discounts, if available, are Entertainment card rate, AAA, Annual Pass holder, airline employee, travel agent, fan club card,......others????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter