Onsite grocery

It is worth it if you need 12 bottles of water a day for two weeks. Saves a fortune. You are a captive audience in WDW in August for water and they charge you accordingly.

As I said earlier all the cold filtered water you could ever want or need is free at all the parks. Why would someone pay for water??

As I said earlier all the cold filtered water you could ever want or need is free at all the parks. Why would someone pay for water??

I agree. Free is always better. My kids kind of grumble about the taste of it but they drink it anyway. Plus then you're not stuck carrying anything around. When you're done, you get rid of the cup.

Does the little store at the Contemporary sell a case of water? We prefer to carry a water bottle during the day. Thought about having water shipped down but cant recall if Staples will do this anymore.

We also have used garden grocer, works great, we got 24 bottles of spring water for only 6.99! We also bought snacks and breakfast items and was far cheaper even with tip and delivery charge than Disney's stores, will do this again, they are very efficient and make it worth it for sure. We just used them in April of this year.

It is worth it if you need 12 bottles of water a day for two weeks. Saves a fortune. You are a captive audience in WDW in August for water and they charge you accordingly.

Are you a costco member? I always have a case or 2 of water delivered from them free before I go. It's brought to our room when we check in or already waiting for us.
Well worth it for us we drink a lot of water

A little OT (sorry), but a few years ago I know we used a beer/wine delivery service & I can't remember the name of the company. Does anyone have any info on that?
TIA - and sorry to hijack your thread, OP.

A little OT (sorry), but a few years ago I know we used a beer/wine delivery service & I can't remember the name of the company. Does anyone have any info on that?
TIA - and sorry to hijack your thread, OP.

No worries at all. I l know Garden Grocer offers alcohol, they need a copy of your ID to purchase if I recall from when I looked into it.

I wager the other companies offer a similar service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter