Oogie Boogie 24'

ten822

Mouseketeer
What days of the week are the party usually on? Has it been the same for years? Can you still go to DCA up until the party begins even if you don't have party tickets?
(I am not interested in the halloween event-I am trying to plan around it)

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday for the last few years at least

Without a party ticket, you can be at DCA until about 6 IIRC. Party mix-in has been from 3-6 and that time is much more crowded as people without day tickets arrive at the event.

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday for the last few years at least

Without a party ticket, you can be at DCA until about 6 IIRC. Party mix-in has been from 3-6 and that time is much more crowded as people without day tickets arrive at the event.

And Halloween, regardless of what day of the week it falls on (but it falls on a Thursday this year, so I guess it doesn't matter).

And yep, if you don't have a party ticket, you have to leave at 6. They have CMs at locations through out the park and won't let you past them unless you have a party wristband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter