Oogie Boogie Bash 2023

Does anyone know if magic key needs to be activated to qualify for the early access? My SIL has the season pass but won’t be going to use it the first time when they go in September.

Last edited:
We are going one of the days of OBB. Our tickets are single day, but I want to make them park hoppers. So on the OBB day we can start at DCA then move over to Disneyland. Is this going to be impossible to do? FWIW, the OBB date is end of Sept, so not the October madness.

We are going one of the days of OBB. Our tickets are single day, but I want to make them park hoppers. So on the OBB day we can start at DCA then move over to Disneyland. Is this going to be impossible to do? FWIW, the OBB date is end of Sept, so not the October madness.
It's reasonable and it will still be a madhouse in Disneyland that evening. You will want to call the ticket hotline and upgrade to park hoppers well ahead of time.

I am just checking to make sure that I am not missing any Saturday dates? I could swear there have always been a couple Saturdays, but I don't see any and am trying to pick a night so I can get on the waitlist for a villa for the night.

It's reasonable and it will still be a madhouse in Disneyland that evening. You will want to call the ticket hotline and upgrade to park hoppers well ahead of time.
Ooh, I didn’t know I could call to change. I thought I had to show up and change once we are there!

I am just checking to make sure that I am not missing any Saturday dates? I could swear there have always been a couple Saturdays, but I don't see any and am trying to pick a night so I can get on the waitlist for a villa for the night.
I thought there were a few in the past too. I’m disappointed. So hard to live out of town and have teenagers who can’t miss school! I wish there were a Friday or Saturday option!

Good to know! For some reason I thought there were a few. Tough party to make for the fly-in school-aged crew!
They’ve only done Saturday on the opening week, and on the final week - at least for 2021/2022. I believe it’s a pretty hard sell to say you’re shutting down the park early on a Saturday, so limiting it to those two weeks makes sense.

Ugh!!! Just my luck I will be on a flight from LHR back to the US when the tickets go on sale. We will be there the last weekend before Halloween, which I'm sure will sell out quickly. I may have to pony up for wifi onboard and hope that the connection is decent.

We've been to MNSSHP 3 times and want to try out the OBB this year. Will I need to be sitting in front of all of my devices as soon as the tickets go on sale or have they taken a few days to sell out in the past?

We've been to MNSSHP 3 times and want to try out the OBB this year. Will I need to be sitting in front of all of my devices as soon as the tickets go on sale or have they taken a few days to sell out in the past?

All dates sold out in 4 days from the public on-sale date last year. Some dates sold out on the first day.

Ugh!!! Just my luck I will be on a flight from LHR back to the US when the tickets go on sale. We will be there the last weekend before Halloween, which I'm sure will sell out quickly. I may have to pony up for wifi onboard and hope that the connection is decent.
I don’t know how successful that would be. On day 1 you’ll probably have to sit in the virtual queue for quite a while, and not sure what would happen if there’s interruptions in your connection. Hopefully it would work, but it may lead to major frustration.

Good luck getting tickets!

I don’t know how successful that would be. On day 1 you’ll probably have to sit in the virtual queue for quite a while, and not sure what would happen if there’s interruptions in your connection. Hopefully it would work, but it may lead to major frustration.

Good luck getting tickets!
Agree--I will have to hope they use queue IDs so I can get back in place if I lose a connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter