Ooh...such a tease!

tcoopman

Earning My Ears
I've been hoping for a room only discount PIN for our December dates to help me upgrade our vacation from POFQ to WL. When I checked the mail last night, lo and behold I had a card from WDW!!

But no...no PIN, no discount...it was advertising the royal rooms at POR, the pirate rooms at CBR, and the themed rooms at AoA.

DOH! :headache:

I've been hoping for a room only discount PIN for our December dates to help me upgrade our vacation from POFQ to WL. When I checked the mail last night, lo and behold I had a card from WDW!!

But no...no PIN, no discount...it was advertising the royal rooms at POR, the pirate rooms at CBR, and the themed rooms at AoA.

DOH! :headache:

There is another one going around ..it is an email giving a code & to share it. But if you call it is nothing off of anything. Just a bait game.:confused3

lucky me I got an e-mail advertising DVC.

We never get pins I think Disney has our "number" they know we'll book with a GP code or an AP discount.

Too funny- we go the same one as the OP. I was all excited, it was a nice thick envelope with the fancy gold seal and all. And it turned out to be just an advertisement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter