• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oooh, I wanna complain about her so bad!

Like I said, I'm no Scrooge so I haven't sent my thoughts to the station...don't want to see anybody fired around the holidays. And really, what other job could she possibly be qualified for? I am not sure if there are any royal courts looking for a new court jester.

Village Idiot comes to mind.

I had my dd watch is for fun and the only thing she said was "and they pay her?" :lmao:

Poor Jenny doesn't seem to know how much she is embarrassing herself. I watched a few clips too. Was she really asleep when they cut to her for the traffic report on one of the clips or was that supposed to be funny too?

I worked in television news for 6 years (I was a cameraman). We had one reporter/anchor who fancied himself a comedian, but he was genuinely funny. A comedy-based story I produced with him is the piece he and I were nominated for an Emmy for, and he eventually moved on to do real comedy. He's been on the Daily Show and SNL (as an extra).

Jenny is just..well..the clips speak for themselves. The others always look genuinely uncomfortable around her.

Change the channel and let the station know why

Speaking of writing to the station... I once (out of laziness) heard the same news broadcast six times in one afternoon. Do you know, one of the reporters irritatingly mispronounced the same word the same way, all six times? :rotfl2: But it bugged me, so I wrote. It took a few weeks, but SHE wrote back to me and apologized!

The producer of our local NBC morning show posted a link to this video a couple of weeks ago on their Facebook fan page. The status update was:

Greensboro, North Carolina isn't a big city, but the traffic is HORRIBLE.

:lmao:

Here we have what my sister and i call Chuck "the Bra" we called him that when we were little because we could not and still cant pronounce his name. He is the most boring person ever

Change the channel and let the station know why

No can do. I like the Today Show (Jennie and the WXII mornign show crew do local news bumps every half hour during the Today Show). Luckily I have a DVR and can fast forward through Jennie. I only peep at the local bumps for the weather. And again, as much as I dislike Jennie's on-air work, I prefer not to be responsible for anyone's firing, especially since I can just avoid looking at her.

But I WILL share her awfulness with you guys!

Greensboro and Winston would shrivel and die if they ever had to deal with actual traffic. The most they get is the occassional rubber neck, even at "rush" hour.

that was horrible.....it was so bad it made me laugh but at her not with her. The poor girl thinks she is good :sad2:

I hate to admit it, but I watched all the clips on Jennie and I laughed and liked her :duck:

The blond chick who co-anchors though drives me nuts. She seems like a stick in the mud...

Our local NBC affiliate has a doozie of traffic reporter. This chick fancies herself a budding comedian (she does improv comedy with some local group). She is NOT funny. She cavorts around every morning making a total fool of herself and is an embarassment to the station. Thank God for DVR because I fast forward through all of her nonsense. She's actually made many offensive jokes. Add to that that she dresses terribly and has the self-carriage and social grace of "Lisa Lupner" from Gilda Radner's days on SNL.

I cringe everytime she's on. She's a joke. I'm no Scrooge so if the station management thinks she's doing a bang -up job, who am I to argue otherwise? Anyone else driven batty by their local stations "stars"? Or even the national network folks?

I KNEW you were talking about Jenny. At first, I thought she was funny. But that got old quick. Apparently you don't need any experience to be a traffic reporter. She has been the topic of conversation at our work lunches many times. ("did you see what that idiot did this morning?)

I KNEW you were talking about Jenny. At first, I thought she was funny. But that got old quick. Apparently you don't need any experience to be a traffic reporter. She has been the topic of conversation at our work lunches many times. ("did you see what that idiot did this morning?)

I just saw her hair was up weird and I hit FF on my DVR. I figured she was just being stupid again.

I hate to admit it, but I watched all the clips on Jennie and I laughed and liked her :duck:

The blond chick who co-anchors though drives me nuts. She seems like a stick in the mud...

She is a stick. I prefer Nicole Ducour, but really the entire news team is lacking. The two clowns on the weekend are just beyond ridiculous. Must've gone to the same journalism school Jennie went to. The weather anchor and news ancho guys actually do an entire segment on their FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

I wondered if this was the person I was thinking of. Someone had e-mailed me one of the clips of Jenny on youtube. I think the station probably asked to do something silly, and she obliged them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter