Oops! I thought Tonga Toast was at O'hana's

crusin'minnie

Mouseketeer
I made a PS for O'hana's mainly because I have read so many rave reviews about the Tonga Toast. Now after going over menus, I realize that is the Kona Cafe NOT O'hana's.

What would you do? Stay with O'hana's or go for the Tonga Toast????

I've gotten Tonga Toast at O'hanas many times.

but, you have to ask your waitperson very sweetly! ;)

Also, we were charged extra (around $5) for it, twice out of the many times we've eaten there.

Stay with Ohanas if you want a character breakfast and all-you-can-eat and drink breakfast.
FYI...we've eaten at Kona's and had a larger bill because of OJ, coffee, a la carte, etc. items.

:wave:

I havent eaten breakfast at Ohana, but we have at Kona many times. I highly recommend Kona. While I really enjoy the Tonga Toast, last time I got pancakes and they were delicious...and huge. I forced myself to eat them all because they were so good. Im actually in a dilemma for which to get next time.
DH is more of an egg/meat type person and he always enjoys his meal there too. He has claimed its one of the best quality breakfasts he has had in WDW. He is a big breakfast person. ;)

Thanks guys for the info. I'm going to pass this info on to the family. That is great to know that you can still get the Tonga Toast at O'hana's if we decide to stay with it.

My kids love Kona for breakfast. We did not care for the CB at Ohanas. It was a nice relaxing breakfast at Konas. They did mickey mouse pancakes for the kids. We get Tonga toast, Fruit Platter & Mickey Pancakes for our family of 4, and share.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter