Oops...

Ohh, a never mind oops post. We can easily give this thread a purpose.

So, how is everyone? What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? What color socks you have on?

Ohh, a never mind oops post. We can easily give this thread a purpose.

So, how is everyone? What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? What color socks you have on?

Hey sunshine!!
Things are nuts, want to come play? LOL
Weather.. yuck.. it's turning cold and they are saying there is a chance for that funny white stuff to fall from the sky tomorrow! WHAT ARE THEY THINKIN?
Color socks.. white of course...

Now, you must answer your own questions...and one more!
What are you doing for the weeked?

Weather will be turning here too.
White socks - ankle high kind.

Writing fundraising letters and taking pictures (with DH taking them really) of the roofs of the cabins in our Pioneer Village. The wind event that came through in September tore most of them off in large sections. Need to raise moola to fix them. :sad2: And I'm not even a member, yet. :rotfl2: Feel like Nan and the PTO.

Weather will be turning here too.
White socks - ankle high kind.

Writing fundraising letters and taking pictures (with DH taking them really) of the roofs of the cabins in our Pioneer Village. The wind event that came through in September tore most of them off in large sections. Need to raise moola to fix them. :sad2: And I'm not even a member, yet. :rotfl2: Feel like Nan and the PTO.

Keep in mind.. having been there done that.. I can teach you how to say NO! I'm a bad person not interested in the kids any more because I said no the other day! Sorry, but I have 5 kids that also need to be taken care of... and I don't have anyone but myself to blame if they are running amuck (well, dh but he is a kid too...so I technically have 6 kids running around!)....

However, the Pioneer Village is a big touristy attraction in the area, right? So, we do need to get that fixed.... wonder if a GRANT would be out of the question to get the money?...

I've never worked with getting GRANT funding before. I wouldn't even know where to go to look for available funds.

I lady I used to work with before I was married is a member. They asked her and she asked me. I used to marketing type stuff once upon a time in my beforeMom life. But I was involved with writing proposals, newsletters, admin type stuff. Not the actually going out and getting the business end of it. I can type letters. Google is my friend. Got some great samples to work with.

Have you done Grant funding? Any advice?

Weather here is due to get cold this weekend.

Good luck with the fundraising AWM.

Rebecca

I will talk to the mom of the kids I watch.. she does it..and has went to a workshop on it.. I'll see what she can tell us.... :)

I'm still exhausted from the wedding that DSIL and I decorated/coordinated last weekend. But DH is coming home early from work, so I am looking forward to that.

Weather... typical Texas weather. High of 80 today, but we are getting a 'cold' front this afternoon and will be 40 degrees cooler tonight. I am glad though, it needs to feel more like fall.

No socks, did I mention it's 80?? :lmao:

I'm still exhausted from the wedding that DSIL and I decorated/coordinated last weekend. But DH is coming home early from work, so I am looking forward to that.

Weather... typical Texas weather. High of 80 today, but we are getting a 'cold' front this afternoon and will be 40 degrees cooler tonight. I am glad though, it needs to feel more like fall.

No socks, did I mention it's 80?? :lmao:

Here, you need this
chillout.gif
more than me.

Here, you need this
chillout.gif
more than me.

:lmao:Thanks, I do! Of course the weather man just said this 'cold' front isn't good for allergy sufferers. Well that's just fantastic, my allergies are already in full swing. :scared:

Damp and chilly here...

DH off sitting in a tree somewhere in slower lower Delaware

No socks here...I have my own "personal summers" these days...can I have one of those ice cubes? :lmao:

I just got back from Walmart...they didn't have the sticker maker refill I need, but they have the 5" one...that is going on my list for Christmas!

Got to get the wings on...bbl

The weather here is rainy and nasty. Not as cold as it has been though, so not too bad.
As for socks, black. I am at work, although I am wearing crocs today (with no holes). Just too lazy to put on "real" shoes.

As for this weekend, the holidays officially start with our first trip next weekend, so i really have to get Christmas shopping done. My DH and I have 7 parents between us (so 4 different houses in three different states) and numerous friends that are in completely different states that we like to see over the holidays. So over the next few weeks, we will be in Philadelphia PA, Cranford NJ, Whiting NJ, Richmond VA, Baltimore MD, and Albany NY. Plus we actually have Christmas at home, so add Gaithersburg MD to the list! So hence why all gifts must be bought and ideally wrapped this weekend. :headache:

It's sort of icky here too, but it's warm. There may be "flurrification" this weekend! If it's not enough to get us out of school, I don't want it!!

No socks for me either. I have on flats, but I'm anti-hosiery! ;)

This weekend, we are headed out on a quick shopping run to get some holiday shopping done. I so want to be done early this year, so we can just enjoy the time with DS. We are also making a trip to the jewelry store so DH can see these Pandora bracelets in person. . .he's a "visual learner"! :rotfl2:

Oh, SIOH, Pandora beads are ADDICTING! My jeweler has a wish list that you can make and they keep so that people can go in a buy from it, so helpful!

Oh, SIOH, Pandora beads are ADDICTING! My jeweler has a wish list that you can make and they keep so that people can go in a buy from it, so helpful!

I've been looking at them online after hearing you, Deb, and Holly talk about them. There are so many I want!! I can already tell this will be a new addiction!! ;)

I got a tiny snake chain bracelet on ebay for DSGF. She is sooooo petite! But she was looking at my beads and was ooooo....pretty....I like this one....so I thought it would be a nice giftie.

I got a tiny snake chain bracelet on ebay for DSGF. She is sooooo petite! But she was looking at my beads and was ooooo....pretty....I like this one....so I thought it would be a nice giftie.

I've looked at the different bracelets (need I mention that "sooooo petite" is not me!! :rotfl2: ). I think I want a silver one. And I have my eye on the giraffe bead, the baby carriage bead, and one with a "D" on it for DS. I also know I have to have a Mickey head!! And that's just to get started. . .:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter