~ Opening Ceremonies ~

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
Good Morning,
Do all the parks have an opening ceremony? This is the first year the kids will actually be old enough that we may make it. Also, are they every day & any descriptions/stories would be wonderful, are there any not to miss?
Thanks, Happy Day!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I love them all! I wouldnt be able to say if one is better than any other.

Epcot~ The main characters pull up on the double decker UK bus and do the opening spiel. then as they roll of and toot the horn the rope drops.

AK~ The main characters roll up on the safari bus (this is just past discovery island and infront of the tree of life) and do the opening speil then roll off with a toot of the horn.

MK~ The main characters roll up on the train, hoopla hoopla! LOL

MGM~ Didn't make this one.

I make is sound dull but its not! Its really a lot of fun. DD Loved it and swore Minny was waving at HER.

Another thing I LOVED was closing. If you close down the park (ie after Illuminations at Epcot) and head out the CMs have on huge Mickey gloves waving goodbye. My fav of this was Epcot by far. Just got a chill.

Have a great trip!

To answer your is it everyday question... I am not sure about the other parks, but Magic Kingdom does not do the opening show on Resort Early Opening days. So it is not done on Sunday and Thursday... but All other days it is at 8:50am at MK :)

Thanks so much ~ this was exactly the info. I was hoping for!! LOL ~ last year Mallory was just old enough to really enjoy the characters & each time while we waited in line for our turn to greet she would stand off to the side with my Dad & as each child approached, the character would waive to them, however DD thought they were waiving to her & would waive back every time, Priceless!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter