Opening day At Aulani

Are they selling those unlimited drink cups? if so, are they assigning a CM to refill drink at the stations?

Are Mickey waffles available anywhere? I foolishly mentioned them to my 4yo and then remembered that they weren't served at Ulu Cafe on our last stay. Mom fail!

Are Mickey waffles available anywhere? I foolishly mentioned them to my 4yo and then remembered that they weren't served at Ulu Cafe on our last stay. Mom fail!
Sadly no. And also missing are the Mickey spam musabi and any specialty cupcakes. The CM we spoke with last night was unsure about when the kitchen would bring them back.

They will be moving to that but as of today it was not available.

ahhh this explains why when I searched for “Aulani” on shopDisney.com a bunch of magic bands came up. Not Aulani specific ones, just plain colours. But I thought it was odd and had never happened before. Now we know why.

This is Aulani specifically, but I just saw that the Dole Plantation is opening on Nov 12!! I was bummed that my kids might not be able to see it, but it's opening the day we get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter