** OPENING DAY PRICING 2017 Pt 2 May/September: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Its a category 7A which is the white wall Navigators verandah, BUT it has plexiglass instead of the white wall. It has a small obstruction on one of the corners, so Disney made it a lower category than a regular verandah room. The cost difference of this cabin and a regular verandah room on my cruise was $1,000.
Wow good to know!!! So do you just ask for that specific room when calling for a reservation?

Wow good to know!!! So do you just ask for that specific room when calling for a reservation?

I don't know if they will tell you which rooms are "secret" or not, I actually found out about them here!
On deck 6 on The Wonder and Magic the cabin numbers are: 6634 and 6134.
Google secret verandah rooms on the ship you are looking at and you should find the numbers.

I don't know if they will tell you which rooms are "secret" or not, I actually found out about them here!
On deck 6 on The Wonder and Magic the cabin numbers are: 6634 and 6134.
Google secret verandah rooms on the ship you are looking at and you should find the numbers.
Thanks!!

We just Booked Fantasy, June 17 2017, 11 night So Caribbean. Cat 4B - 2A, 1C $11,581.34 ($5424.30/$5424.30/$2147.90) no ins, trans or air/ yes OBB

Booked 10 night on board, 1st day it was avalible. 2a 2c 4a. $13100

Pretty ridiculous! Most likely not keeping it

Booked on opening day.

Fantasy 7-night Western Caribbean August 19-26, 2017
Cat 4B
2A/2C (8 and 5) $6883.44 ($2116.80/$2116.80/$1070.50/$1070.50/taxes $508.84)
No insurance/transfers/air
Includes OBB

Opening day. 6/18/17 cruise.

Verandah plus inside room, total 6 people in 2 rooms approx 24k. Yes to OBB, no insurance. No transfers.

Quickly said no. Sailed countless times in Europe with Disney. Roy suite, 2 bedroom suite, etc. No longer see the value.

Somewhere read 60k for 2 adults in the 2 bedroom suite?

For comparison sake, may switch to Celebrity. Ship is less than 3 years old. Gorgeous.

Can get 2 rooms, balcony room (family room is >550 sq feet) plus adjoining ocean view room. Both are 14k.

10k less!!

Also, their huge suite, Reflection suite, over 1500 sq feet. Butler. Cantilevered shower over the ocean with push button ability to make the clear glass opaque so no one can see you shower. Etc etc etc. outdoor jacuzzi. Personal suite only restaurant. On and on.
6 people in that room is 37k!

Disney just isnt able to provide a 60k value on a 20 year old boat. Time to take a stand.

I have what is probably a dumb question. Right now, the only rooms available for the category I want (11C) are guarantee. Could that category open back up where I could choose specific rooms? And if I book that guaranteed category now, can I change it later? Because we want connecting rooms, I don't want to be stuck with guarantee. Thanks!

I'm looking at all these prices and I am cringing. I am going on my 10th DCL cruise in May, I finally make Platinum level and it will probably be my last Disney cruise because of the prices. The only reason I am doing the Alaska cruise on Disney is because the couple we are going with have never cruised and wanted their first cruise to be with DCL. We are paying about twice as much as it would be on other cruise lines. It's a shame that they are pricing so high anymore but they will always have people willing to pay I guess. Just my two cents.

Opening day. 6/18/17 cruise.

Verandah plus inside room, total 6 people in 2 rooms approx 24k. Yes to OBB, no insurance. No transfers.

Quickly said no. Sailed countless times in Europe with Disney. Roy suite, 2 bedroom suite, etc. No longer see the value.

Somewhere read 60k for 2 adults in the 2 bedroom suite?

For comparison sake, may switch to Celebrity. Ship is less than 3 years old. Gorgeous.

Can get 2 rooms, balcony room (family room is >550 sq feet) plus adjoining ocean view room. Both are 14k.

10k less!!

Also, their huge suite, Reflection suite, over 1500 sq feet. Butler. Cantilevered shower over the ocean with push button ability to make the clear glass opaque so no one can see you shower. Etc etc etc. outdoor jacuzzi. Personal suite only restaurant. On and on.
6 people in that room is 37k!

Disney just isnt able to provide a 60k value on a 20 year old boat. Time to take a stand.
We are giving celebrity a try this year too! First time on another line.

Sorry for the question ! but what is OBB ? On Board B.... ?

On Board Booking - if you book while on your cruise you get a 10% discount for the cruise fare of a future cruise as well as an On Board Credit (OBC).

You can either book a placeholder or a cruise that has already been released, but you can move the placeholder or the existing reservation when the new itineraries are released, this is how people can use the OBB to get the discount on opening day.

The OBB needs to be used within 24 months of making the reservation (cruise needs to commence at the latest on the 2 year anniversary of the original booking date).

Just Booked our 1st Disney Cruise online!

Wonder 7-day Alaska June 12-19, 2017
Cat 5A
2A/2C (6 & 10) $11,166.12 ($3941/$3941/$1243.20/$1243.20/Taxes $797.72)
Insurance $829.48(Group)
No transfers/Air thus far

Just booked the Dream, 3-day Sept. 1-4 2017

Cat 8D
2A/2C (9 & 4) $2,753.12 ($2,948 with Insurance) $744/$744/$474/$474/Taxes 317.12/Insurance $194.88
No Transfer, Air, or OBB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter