** OPENING DAY PRICING 2018 Pt 3 September-December: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Oops! Sorry everyone-I accidentally added a kid to the repricing. It is the same price as Tuesday.

September 23rd, 2018
5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

9D 2A2K $3618.92 [1000|1000|576|576] no ins/trans/OBB ($466.92 tax)

Very similar to above but a different category and the next cruise

September 30, 2018
5-Night Cruise from San Diego
10A 2A2K (11, 7) $3,668.92 [1,025][1,025][576][576] no ins, no trans, no OBB. (Tax is $466.92 and is included in the $3,668)

MAGIC {blackout dates noted with *}

October 19th, 2018 <-- 1 Report that 6A & 7A is sold out 5/16
5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York

In case anyone is checking, I just released 6634 for this cruise (10/19 5-night Bermuda cruise) as of 7:50 p.m CDT. I see that there was a note that 7A was sold out. This is a Cat 7A secret balcony room.

In case anyone is checking, I just released 6634 for this cruise (10/19 5-night Bermuda cruise) as of 7:50 p.m CDT. I see that there was a note that 7A was sold out. This is a Cat 7A secret balcony room.
I have a 7A for the 6 day Bermuda cruise-I got it AFTER the note was added, so I was surprised. But I think that I'll be releasing it Saturday. I can do so much better with NCL-cheaper, an extra night, and drinks/internet included with a balcony. $325+ per day per person is too rich for my blood-especially with the Canadian dollar where it is.

11/3/2018 seven day eastern Caribbean, two adults, $3456 (cat 5C), includes 10% discount for booking on board, no insurance, no transfers. Booked on board the Fantasy today.

Last edited:
When I was looking to see if the stateroom I wanted opened up, (which it did), the price jumped $550 before my eyes! This was for the WBTA from Dover.
I've never booked a cruise this far out. I put a hold on it Monday. I didn't get home from work until 730pm today. I had a very busy day and almost forgot about it. I paid it at 855pm pacific time. 5 minutes to spare. After reading your post I'm really glad I remembered in time. I guess it's popular huh?. I think the longer repositioning cruises are the only good value on DCl anymore.

I've never booked a cruise this far out. I put a hold on it Monday. I didn't get home from work until 730pm today. I had a very busy day and almost forgot about it. I paid it at 855pm pacific time. 5 minutes to spare. After reading your post I'm really glad I remembered in time. I guess it's popular huh?. I think the longer repositioning cruises are the only good value on DCl anymore.
I'm glad you remembered! I had already put our deposit down, but was checking to see if the stateroom I wanted opened up. The page refreshed and the price changed. I think the Transatlantic cruises have become more popular than they were a few years ago. We could never go until next year when our youngest will finally be out of school. Being Canadian, we pay about 30% more, so we like to take a longer cruise to justify the price. I think after this cruise, the Panama Canal will be next, or maybe EBTA.

I have a 7A for the 6 day Bermuda cruise-I got it AFTER the note was added, so I was surprised. But I think that I'll be releasing it Saturday. I can do so much better with NCL-cheaper, an extra night, and drinks/internet included with a balcony. $325+ per day per person is too rich for my blood-especially with the Canadian dollar where it is.

I recommend you also look for the Anthem of the Seas around that time (5 nights October 13, 2018). I booked an inside room for 205$ CND per day per person.

We sailed the 12/26/15 - 1/2/16 cruise on the Fantasy and the decorations were still there, so they might still be up.

Thank you!!

That would be nice!

Did they have other Christmas stuff like dancing shows in the lobby etc? We haven't been on Christmas one yet, but I really want to go.

It's just the pricing for the "true" Christmas ones are insanely high, and we can't go outside them because our daughter was in high school last four years and now she is going to be a college freshman: can't take them from school at that age anymore :)

Thank you!!

That would be nice!

Did they have other Christmas stuff like dancing shows in the lobby etc? We haven't been on Christmas one yet, but I really want to go.

It's just the pricing for the "true" Christmas ones are insanely high, and we can't go outside them because our daughter was in high school last four years and now she is going to be a college freshman: can't take them from school at that age anymore :)

There may be some remaining Christmas decor but definitely none of the Christmas events. The DCL Blog recently posted the dates for the Halloween and Merrytime cruises and the Jan. cruise you are considering is not included. Link below.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2017/05/2018-halloween-merrytime-sailings-quietly-revealed/

The date we were looking at ended up being a blackout date. Any rumors or guesses when January 2019 dates will be released?

There may be some remaining Christmas decor but definitely none of the Christmas events. The DCL Blog recently posted the dates for the Halloween and Merrytime cruises and the Jan. cruise you are considering is not included. Link below.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2017/05/2018-halloween-merrytime-sailings-quietly-revealed/

Thank you for the info!!

It's just the cruise on January 3d 2019 is still pretty pricey though of course not like the actual Christmas time cruises. We have booking on January 9th 2018 and it is almost 50% less then they are charging for the cruise on January 3d 2019.

So I was hoping it might be still holiday sailing.

Let's see if the pricing later in January 2019 will be comparable to what we booked for January 2018. College Christmas break lasts till late January. So we will most likely switch to later January date if the price would be O'K.

Or I will need to wait till I get grand kids some time - small enough to take them from school :)))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter