• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

How does availability look on the September 30 cruise?
I've already asked for prices for 2 categories but can someone please price out one more?

Sept 30- Oct 3, 2 adults, 2 children (12,15) category 7A (Would this be a navigator's vetandah? Will the Wish have navigators verandahs?)
9/30 Cat 7A for 2A and 2C (12,15) - $3411.08. Description says these are Deluxe OV with Navigator verandah.

I've already asked for prices for 2 categories but can someone please price out one more?

Sept 30- Oct 3, 2 adults, 2 children (12,15) category 7A (Would this be a navigator's vetandah? Will the Wish have navigators verandahs?)
There were two 7As on Deck 7 and two on Deck 8. Both were the same price:

Adult 1$1,002.00
Adult 2$1,002.00
Child 1$525.00
Child 2$504.00
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses$378.08
Total Stateroom Price$3,411.08

Sept 30, Cat 7A for 2 adults, 2 children (12,15) price today is $3411.08. Description says 7A is Deluxe OV w/Navigator Verandah.

Would this be a navigator's vetandah? Will the Wish have navigators verandahs?)

We haven't seen everything on the ship yet, but at this point, I have not seen anything like the purposefully enclosed Naviagotors on the classic ships. I think this will be a cabin with a verandah where the outside skin of the ship cuts off a part.

Where are the bump out verandah’s located. I’m looking for august 29th? Could someone price out the family verandah for 2A 1C (10). Is there a big price difference between the regular verandah ...Thank you!

I am Gold and booking on Monday. May someone please price out a CAT 3B, 3A, and 2B for 2 Adults for the following sailings: Sept 12-16, and Sept 26-30. Thank you :)

I am Gold and booking on Monday. May someone please price out a CAT 3B, 3A, and 2B for 2 Adults for the following sailings: Sept 12-16, and Sept 26-30. Thank you :)

Sept 12 has one 3A left (12512) for $4509 (all other concierge options unavailable except one accessible 1C)
Sept 26 also has just one 3A left (12510) for $4589 and all other concierge unavailable except the accessible 1C

Sept 12 has one 3A left (12512) for $4509 (all other concierge options unavailable except one accessible 1C)
Sept 26 also has just one 3A left (12510) for $4589 and all other concierge unavailable except the accessible 1C
Thank you! I am hoping to snag a 3A. I greatly appreciate it :)

Just for kicks could someone check out Aug 22-26 for me. 2A2K(6, 4) for a 9B as our primary but also looking at 8B/8C forward, and 5C as alternatives. I don't get to book until later next week but curious as to availability for now.

Where are the bump out verandah’s located. I’m looking for august 29th? Could someone price out the family verandah for 2A 1C (10). Is there a big price difference between the regular verandah ...Thank you!
Room 10112 Cat 4A (Deluxe Family Verandah - appears to be on the bump out) $3653
room 10066 Cat 5A (Deluxe Verandah - appears to be on the end of the bump out) $3497

Just for kicks could someone check out Aug 22-26 for me. 2A2K(6, 4) for a 9B as our primary but also looking at 8B/8C forward, and 5C as alternatives. I don't get to book until later next week but curious as to availability for now.
9B: 16 remaining $4664
8C: $4822
8B: $4846
5C: $4967

Cat 9B $4664 - 16 rooms available on Deck 2
Cat 8B $4847 - 11 rooms available on Deck 8 Aft
Cat 5C $4868

Thanks everyone. Not leaving me much faith to get the 9B by the time we can book, so I appreciate the checks into the other available options!

I am on pins and needles waiting for Monday to see whether we can get our B2B happening. Is there any chance that someone might have a moment to check availability for me for two people on August 26-29 and August 29- Sept 2 in the 3A category (concierge with Verandah)? I apologize if this is an annoying request, but Concierge keeps blipping in and out of showing as available on the four-night and I’m wondering whether to formulate a backup plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter