** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

I actually feel a bit better knowing I am not the only one on hold and waiting! Got on pretty quick at 8:03am, and have been listening to some strange music. It is almost to the point I am thinking did they forget about me?! lol. Goodluck to everyone else doing this today!

Took me exactly 2 minutes of frantic redials to get past the busy signal too. I think they just didn't open the line until 8:02.

Still on hold... is it also the same song over and over for you? It's driving me bananas. My kids are yelling at me to please make the song stop!

Any gold or platinum folks willing to check online and let me know if my cruise is even still available and at what price? We are a party of 5 so that limits what we can book (2A, 2K 10, 10, 6). August 12-15 3 night, prefer 3A but if sold out will try next for 4C or 4A. If some very nice person could give me the prices might save some time for the person on hold behind me (assuming I don't get disconnected).

Edited to add: DH now says he wants to try for 3B first. Assume they are sold out as there are so few of them but he wants to check, so if anyone checking for me could let me know that'd be great :thanks:
No 3B’s. Only 1 3A left, and it’s $6,323 for the 2A3K. Last concierge on the sailing, i believe.

I finally get through to someone and she tells me my DVC and ABD insider numbers aren't linked to my account, even though they are when I go on the cruise line site. ABD yesterday told me I didn't even need a number, said "they can just look it up." This lady tells me she doesn't have the ability to link anything to my account, needs to wait for a supervisor so we have been on hold waiting for over 30 minutes. On top of that, multiple holds and disconnects since 8AM. What a mess!!!

Any gold or platinum folks willing to check online and let me know if my cruise is even still available and at what price? We are a party of 5 so that limits what we can book (2A, 2K 10, 10, 6). August 12-15 3 night, prefer 3A but if sold out will try next for 4C or 4A. If some very nice person could give me the prices might save some time for the person on hold behind me (assuming I don't get disconnected).
The 4A are showing $5286
4C are showing $$5226

Lots of each left as of now.

This keeps happening to me, right after I get my castaway club number in! Driving me nuts.

It's been incredibly fun. Right after entering Castaway ID sometimes it just goes to a busy signal (even if just hitting pound to get through). And then sometimes after getting through, it randomly disconnects during the hold music. Though I've been going 20 minutes strong now...

I keep wanting to pick another option--like I want to talk about a cancelled sailing, but I'm sure I'll just get disconnected. I wonder if I'd have better luck if I don't enter the castaway number? That's when I get disconnected.

OH WAIT!!! I AM ON HOLD... I've never been so happy to be on hold!

I keep wanting to pick another option--like I want to talk about a cancelled sailing, but I'm sure I'll just get disconnected. I wonder if I'd have better luck if I don't enter the castaway number? That's when I get disconnected.

I have tried both ways and still get disconnected eventually. At one point a few minutes into the hold a voice randomly came on and said I had reached the web help desk, got disconnected again a few minutes later.

I've gotten the busy signal when both entering and not entering the castaway ID. Good luck on your hold; enjoy the song (singular, repetitive, Gaelic)

No 3B’s. Only 1 3A left, and it’s $6,323 for the 2A3K. Last concierge on the sailing, i believe.
*sigh* pretty much no chance for us then as I'm sure someone will get it before I get off hold. Thank you for looking.

The 4A are showing $5286
4C are showing $$5226

Lots of each left as of now.
Phew! Some good news at least. Hopefully will get through soon. Have a work call coming up in 15 mins, but I might just roll the dice stay on hold in the background and hope they don't pick up until my work call is over. 😬

I finally get through to someone and she tells me my DVC and ABD insider numbers aren't linked to my account, even though they are when I go on the cruise line site. ABD yesterday told me I didn't even need a number, said "they can just look it up." This lady tells me she doesn't have the ability to link anything to my account, needs to wait for a supervisor so we have been on hold waiting for over 30 minutes. On top of that, multiple holds and disconnects since 8AM. What a mess!!!
Oh lordy. I did double check mine is linked, but sounds like they are having system issues. No wonder the hold is taking a while. Keep us posted on if they were able to fix it as I suspect the problem is likely to affect a lot of us.

Welcome to the hold music loop of despair. Is this even a disney song?

*sigh* pretty much no chance for us then as I'm sure someone will get it before I get off hold. Thank you for looking.

Phew! Some good news at least. Hopefully will get through soon. Have a work call coming up in 15 mins, but I might just roll the dice stay on hold in the background and hope they don't pick up until my work call is over. 😬

Oh lordy. I did double check mine is linked, but sounds like they are having system issues. No wonder the hold is taking a while. Keep us posted on if they were able to fix it as I suspect the problem is likely to affect a lot of us.

Welcome to the hold music loop of despair. Is this even a disney song?
Thanks. Still on hold. She is insisting it isn't linked, and we have been waiting over 45 minutes for an "onshore supervisor" to link it. It is definitely linked on the website, and we even cruised last year and I know it was on there then. To make matters worse, I am in a hotel now and need to check out soon and the agent told me she will be unable to call me back since they are experiencing "high call volumes!"

Coming up on 2 hours of this repeating songs. Sanity slowly slipping away.

53 minutes on my current call (have had 'holds' before that were disconnected) and I am thinking the same thing. I will be happy to never hear this song again. I guess it's a good thing they didn't pick a short disney classic to loop, or then my opinion there would sour.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't also call in to Costco now that they're open, to see if they might have better luck, like if the TA line is shorter? I have another line I could use.

Considering just hanging up and booking a fall itinerary later. When the fall cruises are released, we will be able to book online and not go through this again right?
Lol.. I agree.. even opened a thread to know when new release dates are expected

I've gotten the busy signal when both entering and not entering the castaway ID. Good luck on your hold; enjoy the song (singular, repetitive, Gaelic)
.... morning morning, morning morning... after she sat in the shop, after she sat in the shop... morning morning, morning morning.....

While we're waiting--are you hoping for a 3 night or a 4 night, and why? I have a bunch of possible dates and I keep waffling about the length. The 3 nighter/weekend dates are tempting because we could do a long school weekend in Sept. and save some $$$, but I'd like to try all dining rooms and lumiers or Palo which means a 4 nighter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter