** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

Could someone check how the availability is for the inside rooms on the 4 night Sep19 cruise? I won't be able to book until Thursday and seeing on the website that the price keeps increasing (I assume this is the price for 11C?) has me nervous that the cat11 rooms are filling up :oops:

August 15, 2021 4-night
DVC 4C 2A3K (10, 10, 6) $6,712.60 [1824|1824|864|864|864] (472.60 tax) no ins/grat/xfer/OBB.
Total with insurance cost of $499.20 was $7211.80.

We were gonna do the 3-night, to save some money and vacation days, but YOLO--we're really excited for the Wish and 3 days is too short (plus the 16th is my bday, woohoo)!

Last edited:
Hello! For the 9/30 3 night are there any extended family verandahs left? I believe this is category 4E based on the deck plan I saw. If so, what is pricing look like? If not, what about 4A? Thanks!

2A1C(2yrs)

Could someone check how the availability is for the inside rooms on the 4 night Sep19 cruise? I won't be able to book until Thursday and seeing on the website that the price keeps increasing (I assume this is the price for 11C?) has me nervous that the cat11 rooms are filling up :oops:
There are 50 inside cabins available as of 8:30pm ET, across several decks

Hello! For the 9/30 3 night are there any extended family verandahs left? I believe this is category 4E based on the deck plan I saw. If so, what is pricing look like? If not, what about 4A? Thanks!

2A1C(2yrs)
No 4E left
For 4A, pricing is $2941 as of now

Our kids, even as teens, prefer the earlier dining option. So my husband and I plan to pick one evening where we also book a late dinner for us at Lumiers to experience it, since we are likewise looking at doing the 3 night. I’d rather longer, but the 4-night requires a whole week of vacation time taken off!
Genius!

A bunch of holds just deopped and concierge rooms became available on several cruises. Not my cruise, but others may find it useful.

Any Silver members able to get in online yet?
I had problems with my account last time where it didn’t let me in…

Just want to thank folks on this thread / board for the camaraderie yesterday during such an incredibly frustrating morning - 90 minutes of busy signals and disconnects; 3 hours 45 minutes of hold.

Good luck to all silver members booking this morning! Hope everyone gets a good price on their sailings!

Did booking open earlier than 8AM ET? I can't get in at all but a bunch of concierge rooms that were showing available first thing this morning are now gone :(

Did booking open earlier than 8AM ET? I can't get in at all but a bunch of concierge rooms that were showing available first thing this morning are now gone :(
I managed to get in about half an hour before the official time…

Online seems to have opened up around 7:30am. (I've been in, but can't book because we have to wait for Costco travel to open so we can use our placeholder.) I didn't see any concierge open, but I wasn't looking for that myself. Available rooms seem to keep changing as I refresh, though.

Yes, booking opened right about 7:30am ET today for Silver. Looks like that happened for Gold as well according to this thread, so I hopped on right then and booked my rooms. And yeah, there were a very few Concierge rooms left, and a few more looks like they came off holds and then quickly got taken as well.

I want to thank the thread for lots of valuable insights. Booked my B2B with Concierge 3A 7/29-8/1 then moving to a 4A 8/1-8.5 There were some elusive Concierge 4-nights that popped up, but moment I tried to add to my cart they were already gone. At least we'll get to try Concierge for the first three nights of it.

Yes, it opened early at 7:30. Same thing happened on Gold day (thanks gold folks for reporting that here or I wouldn't have known to sign in early)

The irony is after 8 hours on hold to get through to the phone line today, only to find I was unable to book concierge, I was able to snag concierge as a silver on a cruise I wanted this morning. So I guess I paid my dues, lol, but now I just wish I'd waited and skipped DVC day altogether!

We now are booked on:

August 12, 2021 3-night
Silver 3A 2A3K (10, 10, 6) $6,322.60 [1845|1845|720|720|720] (472.60 tax) no ins/grat/xfer/OBB. We also paid $468 for insurance but I did not include that in the total as I figure most people want to know the base price (total cost incl. ins. = $6,790.60)

I haven't cancelled my 4C room on the following 4-night. Now I'm wondering if we should keep it and do B2B, "add-on-itis" is not just a DVC thing, it is a cruise thing too!

Silver B2B booked took a minute to find 2 of the same room so we didn't have to move rooms
9/23-9/26 Category 5 B 2A1K(10) 3253.99 (1116,1116,518.40 VPP 220.03 tax 283.56)
9/26-9/30 Category 5B 2A1K(10) 4168.80 (1480, 1480, 637.44 VPP 287.80 tax 283.56)

Yes, it opened early at 7:30. Same thing happened on Gold day (thanks gold folks for reporting that here or I wouldn't have known to sign in early)

The irony is after 8 hours on hold to get through to the phone line today, only to find I was unable to book concierge, I was able to snag concierge as a silver on a cruise I wanted this morning. So I guess I paid my dues, lol, but now I just wish I'd waited and skipped DVC day altogether!

We now are booked on:

August 12, 2021 3-night
Silver 3A 2A3K (10, 10, 6) $6,322.60 [1845|1845|720|720|720] (472.60 tax) no ins/grat/xfer/OBB. We also paid $468 for insurance but I did not include that in the total as I figure most people want to know the base price (total cost incl. ins. = $6,790.60)

I haven't cancelled my 4C room on the following 4-night. Now I'm wondering if we should keep it and do B2B, "add-on-itis" is not just a DVC thing, it is a cruise thing too!
I say do the b2b three days is not long enough to see all the ship has to offer.

Ahhhhj I had my perfect concierge in the cart and the system keeps logging me out :(

As of 7.50a, all Concierge rooms were showing unavailable, for all cruises, 3-Night & 4-Night. Sometimes a price is popping up for a 3-Night, though when entering the category, it is showing unavailable, unable to put it in cart. I have to call for a placeholder and let the Cast Member do its magic, on hold with Tiana :dogdance: If anyone still need a pricing, I can check.

We are silver and booked a B2B this morning. We will be switching rooms between cruises because we weren't able to find a Category 5 non-connecting room that was available on both ships. Very excited for these cruises!

Wish 9/26-9/30 Category 05A 2A $3181.04 ($1496, $1496, $189.04 Tax)
Wish 9/30-10/3 Category 05C 2A $2403.04 ($1107, $1107, $189.04 Tax)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter