Opening night for Company!

tinkerbelle22

<font color=red>I love trip reports<br><font color
Hey guys! I'm so excited, tonight at 8 is opening night for a musical I'm in, Company! (yes, I know, it's Friday the 13th) I'm extra excited because it's the first lead I've gotten for a long time in my theater place. But sadly, our last few rehearsals haven't been so great, we ran the show for the first time last night! But I'm hoping we'll do well, I have a feeling it's going to be great. Thanks for listening, just wanted to let my excitement out! Adios! :)
-Tink

Ahh! Good luck! Dress rehearsals are always disasters (the worse the dress rehearsal, the better opening night. ;) )

Enjoy it =)

Thanks for the support guys! We had an amazing show, everything went surprisingly well, and I got a huge hug from my crush (the major lead in the show), so that was a big perk! But anyway, my scene got a lot of laughs, which is exactly what I wanted. Thanks again! :teeth:

That's awesome! Company is such an amazing show! Hope you break a leg! You should be fine with the date. I am really superstitious and I have been in a show that opened on Fri the 13th and it all went fine! Hope you have a ton of fun! Opening nights are the best! :earsboy:

AWESOME!

Break a leg!!!

let us know how it goes!!

wow! I'm a little late.

I should probably read the WHOLE board before I post :tongue:

But glad to hear things went well. =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter