Openings at Easter 2002?

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
There is a possibility we may need to cancel our Xmas trip (flying), but we are looking at purchasing a motorhome soon, and were hoping to take some of the sting out of the cancellation by taking DS at Easter, instead, and staying at Ft. W. I've called twice a week the past few weeks, and the CMS are telling me that "all sites" are booked for Easter week. Do we have any hope of a cancellation, and is there a better time to try and call to catch it? I'm a teacher and DS is in school, so our options during the school year are limited. TIA!
Terri the Yoopermom

If you can, call daily at 7 a.m. Eastern time. I've heard that cancellations from the previous day are put into the system then. Just keep trying--you should be able to get a site and you'll have a great time!

Barbara
203 days to go!

Thanks, Barbara, I appreciate the advice. Of course, DH wanted to bring it down at Xmas, and I laughed at him hysterically when he asked about getting Ft. W. site over Xmas at this late date! We keep dreaming...
Terri the Yoopermom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter