Operation Mouse Ears begins in 9 days....

snubie

DIS Veteran
He has named me Stormin' Stacey (after Stormin' Norman in the first Gulf War). He thinks I need a whistle and bull horn on our trip next week. I really am not that anal retentive when it comes to planning, I just like to have some basic plan in place with a few PS's so we know we have a place to eat.

Our trip now has a nickname too...

Operation Mouse Ears!

Stacey

That's too cute!! I promised my DH that the next trip will be more laid back. I won't try to fit everything in and we can just move on their pace instead of in my pace. I get a little carried away when I'm in the parks, having to race from one ride to the next. Making sure I'm where I need to be in the time frame I think I should be there, etc. But we're gonna have an extra day this year so that will help me calm down too!!!

:hyper:

I don't think that I have planned all that much. For a 8 night stay we have 5 PS's (50's PT, Ohana', CRT dinner, Cal Grill and Rose and Crown) and one tour scheduled (keys to the kingdom). Other than that I have basic idea of which park on which day to take advantage of the test EMH. But the schedule is more than felxible depending on the weather and how we are feeling.

Stacey

Snubbie, don't let it bother you if he makes fun of you! my dh made fun of me in his hitler voice (ve vill march around de park!)but when we got there and we never had to wait for anything he thanked me!

have fun stormin stacey!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter