• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinion: Should DCL add port of Tampa?

I really wish that DCL would add port of Tampa. With their new ships coming this would be really convenient. What are your thoughts? Tampa international airport is closer to port of tampa then Orlando-Sanford airport is to Port Canaveral. DCL please do this!!! Your Tampa folks want to see this happen! 🙏

Orlando International is pretty convenient to Canaveral - just hop on 528. Sanford is not convenient to anything.

(Side note: I don't know why they call themselves "Orlando-Sanford", because it's not in Orlando ... It's like saying White Plains is in NYC)

Tampa would be so convenient. It would be great to have the Disney Wonder or Magic cruise out but I know that will never happen.😕 Luckily Port Canaveral isn't too far except traffic can be hellish and I hate having to pay tolls.🤷‍♀️😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter