• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

opinions and codes

Ilovedisney9

Earning My Ears
My friends and I are taking a trip to Disney after our college graduation. Would someone mind telling me about the codes? And which moderate would you suggest? Thanks for the help!:p

As far as the codes go, I would suggest checking on mousesavers.com, you can get alot of info there about discounts and codes. Good luck, planning a Disney vacation is ALMOST as much fun as being there:D

We're planning to leave May 20th....I've stayed at the Poly, GF and Contemporary...but I've never funded a trip myself before. :)

We are paying $94 for POR and $154 for Woods at WL, if you go to http://www.mousesavers.com you will see codes as well (mentioned by other posters as well) - we used code "AEF" to get our rates - we asked for "room only" - less onerous deposit requirements and allows us to decide later how many days in parks etc.

Good Luck!

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#czf - below extract:

"Discounts at most Disney resorts. Ask for code AEF or CZF or AEA and get special discounts on various resorts for check-ins 4/27/03-7/3/03. In general, the rates seem to be $10 per night cheaper than the previously released AXA code. Some of the rates that have been reported so far:

All Stars - $74 standard
Moderates - $94 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $139 standard, $154 woods view
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $139 standard, $215 savannah view, $380 concierge
Contemporary - $164 standard garden wing
Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $169
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $229 standard
Polynesian - $244 garden view, $340 concierge garden view, $425 concierge lagoon view
Grand Floridian - $284 garden view, $420 lodge concierge
Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!
You must book by 4/26/03. Thanks to Small World Travel for the info on this rate.

Be sure to read my comments above about making sure you reserve your "room only" reservation through CRO! Exception: you can get a "Basic Plan" package that includes a free extra, but you have to book it through Walt Disney Travel Company. Details on Basic Plan here."

Thanks
Jason

When we stayed at CSR, there were some kids, but lots of adults (convention center related) - so if you are concerned about loud kids, but don't mind loud adults (and like margaritas), you might want to try it out. Their pool was open late as well. We liked that they had suites, and their food court was a great place to use Q & C vouchers. We had a car, so I don't know about bus service.

While I really liked POR (DxL dang it!!!), it was really quiet and relaxing one stay, while we had "out of control loud family" next door the other time. That can happen anywhere, but there seemed to be a lot of kids when we stayed there in comparison to CSR. However, we love the river and the relaxed feeling you have there. Food court is decent. Bus service was good.

CBR has bigger rooms, but we haven't stayed at that resort yet, but I am sure you will hear some feedback.

Personally, I think your at WDW, you'll have fun with your friends - it's all good!!! Congrats on ur graduation, and have a great trip!!!

Hey Ilovedisney9, congratulations on your graduation. I am also class of 2003! but i won't graduate til december.

Anyways, I am also looking into moderate resorts. the wdwig site is good to look at for picking a moderate resort.

Are you guys renting a car? I'm actually going in May and I found that renting a car and being under 25 can be quite costly. I would suggest getting a student advantage membership (www.studentadvantage.com) b/c being a member you get a great discount at dollar rent a car, and you don't have to pay the extra fees for being under 25. Great deal! Plus a bunch of other discounts.

Happy trip planning, hope it goes well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter