Opinions Please-resort only stay-POR or POFQ?

need2travel

DIS Veteran
it's for DH & I for a quick trip the week before Easter. We've stayed at both in the past & love them almost equally but both stays were during summer vacations. My question is which is more likely to have school groups/sports/cheerleaders at it since it's during the school year? No offense to high schoolers by the way! DH is a HS Band Director & has been to Disney w/ them quite a few times including a stay at Riverside. I'm just trying to guess which MIGHT be a little quieter that week. Aside from a day or two at Epcot it's a resort only stay for us. Lots of golf for him & pool time for me.

We have stayed at both several times and would probably stay at PO-FQ under your circumstances. Actually, the two are so close together that you the facilities at either.

I'm not sure how often school groups are at either resort, but they are probably less likely to be at FQ just because FQ is smaller. I imagine if a high school group were staying there that they would take up a lot of the rooms and not much would be left for everyone else. So, I would guess that FQ would be the safer bet.

I think PO Riverside is more likely to have the groups. When my daughter went down with her dance school to be in an MK parade, we were there...along with a lot of other dance schools from around the country. We love POFQ. The additional benefit is that you have the amenties of both resorts available to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter