• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orange Scented Chocolate?

Sammi912

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had the Orange Scented Chocolate Filling for their cake? Was it good? Was it overly orangey? Fake Orange tasting? Does it just smell like orange not really taste like it? Like Grand Marnier? Give me the details....

I love Orange Chocolate. It's like a big thing in Western New York where we live. But I have had awful orange chocolate from other places. So any opinions or experiences with this cake filling would really be appreciated.

It's tough to not be able to taste cakes with an Escape Wedding.

Thanks Ladies! You're wonderfully helpful!pixiedust:

The orange filling was AMAZING!! And I don't normally like orange chocolate, borderline dislike. We ended going with it and chocolate cake for our wedding cake. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you get it.

I forgot to say that the orange filling we had was just orange, nothing more. It was a very light, refreshing orange taste, without being too fake tasting or anything like that. We're having it with the chocolate cake.

I had the orange cake, but not an orange scented chocolate filling. The orange cake was outstanding. I had it with an amaretto crunch filling which was delicious but I think a dark chocolate filling would be intensely amazing too.

Thanks ladies!

Has anyone out there actually had the orange scented chocolate filling though?

I have a friend who is doing the college program who I asked to investigate for me. But if any brides choose this as a filling please let me know what you thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter