Orca encounter anyone done this ?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
What’s it like ?
I have been huge orca fan since I was little just wondering what this is exactly the description is very vague

Joanna71985

<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Do you mean the tour? (only asking because there is a show in SD called Orca Encounter). If you do- the tour is amazing! At SWO, the group is broken up into smaller groups, and each group is put with a trainer and orca. You get to take pictures with the whale, the trainer has you ask the whale to do behaviors, and usually you get to feed the whale a fish. I highly recommend the tour

Now...if you weren't asking about the tour, please disregard

Amysita

Mouseketeer
I booked the Orca tour since the walrus tour isn't available, and I'm super excited! I have a question though, I forgot to add the photo add on when I booked it (and the sea lion tour) online, do I need to go back and order that online before I leave, or can I add it on & pay for it when I get there & do the tour?

• Joanna71985

Yes that’s what I meant .. sorry for any confusion . Def sounds like a must do
    Oh it is! It's my favorite tour in the park

I booked the Orca tour since the walrus tour isn't available, and I'm super excited! I have a question though, I forgot to add the photo add on when I booked it (and the sea lion tour) online, do I need to go back and order that online before I leave, or can I add it on & pay for it when I get there & do the tour?
    You can buy a PhotoKey in the park

maryj11

DIS Veteran
    Oh it is! It's my favorite tour in the park

You can buy a PhotoKey in the park
    If I buy the photo key then can pictures of my granddaughter be included with it? I guess what I'm asking is does only one family member need to buy it and their pictures will be Included on it.

Joanna71985

If I buy the photo key then can pictures of my granddaughter be included with it? I guess what I'm asking is does only one family member need to buy it and their pictures will be Included on it.
    yes. only 1 person in the party needs to buy a PhotoKey

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS