Order/rank your desire to stay at these hotels (WL, CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ, CR, SSR)

I would REALLY like to stay at SSR one day, especially in a treehouse.

I didn't realize the treehouses were part of SSR! I've seen them from the boat to Disney Springs, and always wanted to stay in one. So if money is no object, that's 1st on my list.

WL first because its one the resorts that is still on our "to do" list

Same here, so that's 2nd for me.

...I'm pretty practical, prefer comfort more than luxury (which often just makes me feel out of place).

That's a good way to put it for me too!

So:
1 - SSR (see above)
2 - WL (see above)
3 - POFQ (stayed there during our most recent trip and loved it!)
4 - POR (was our very first on-property trip - love the peaceful grounds, surrey bikes, etc.)
5 - CR (I actually find the theming a little "cold" - but I would love to stay there once just to see the MK fireworks from my room!)
6 - CBR (stayed there a few years ago and really enjoyed the theme, don't mind the size at all)
7 - CSR (the convention atmosphere never screamed Disney to me, but I wouldn't turn it down)

Last edited:
1. CR (if staying in tower. Garden wing would rate lower)
2. WL
3. POFQ
4. CSR
5. SSR
6. POR
7. CBR

I have stayed at all except CSR and CBR, but would consider them with CSR is much higher on my bucket list. I would return to any of the resorts I have stayed at, but POR was, by a big margin, my least favorite.

Interesting! Why was that?

We hated the chaos of the bus stops and dirtiness of the food court (I witnessed more bad guest behavior in 4 days there than many days at different resort levels). We had persistent service issues, for example, our MBs never really worked. They were indifferent to the time and energy it required to just get into our room. On day 2, I asked to be moved to a preferred room (since i was clearly going to be schlepping to the lobby frequently, lol) or to ANY other resort. They declined to assist with that, though they did give us the standard three FPs. Just my personal experience, no one has to defend POR...I know it has many fans. We will probably try it again someday with a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter