Ordered great goody basket from DIS'er

jtjarvis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi y'all, I'm eager to post my great experience with the Halloween goody basket I ordered from fellow DIS'er Feralpeg. We attended mnsshp 10/8, our basket arrived that morning to our FW cabin and made my boys' day— a nice shiny orange box with Halloweeny wrapping, Disney accents, lots of truly good candy and two Halloween stuffed animals (Mickey and Eeyore) that I requested. I asked that everything be equal and sure enough, there were two of everything! I asked for a note specifically to the boys, ages 5 and 7, from Mickey. They were beside themselves. Even the 7-yr-old truly believed Mickey sent it in advance of the mnsshp!

I joked on the mnsshp thread that I'm not being paid to advertise, LOL :p This was a good experience, a great value and added an important special touch to our trip. If you're interested in a basket for upcoming trip, or occasion, consider PM'ing Feralpeg for more info.

Janie

Thanks for your post! I have ordered 5 baskets from Feralpeg for our Oct. 30th arrival. I have looked at her photos online and they all look wonderful. I am so glad that she is offering this service!

Can you post an addy we can check those pics out at too?

I second that, I would love the address to check it out. I would love to send my dd a halloween goodie basket from the mouse!!!

Feralpeg, can you post the URL for your photos?

:sunny:

Just a friendly DIS moderator reminder:

Because Feralpeg's baskets are a for-profit endeavor, you would have to PM him (or her) for the link. The DIS doesn't allow posting links to for-profit endeavors.

Thanks! :wave2:

Thnaks for the headsup Snacky. I will pm him.

Yep, thanks from me too Snacky. I'd forgotten about that -- I got the URL from a PM myself. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter