Ordering a Cabana was so easy!!!

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Thanks to a lot of info around here!!!

The young lady was very well informed and explained a lot about each cabana which surprised me.

I've heard (from these parts;) ) that #10 was great but I went for #1 or #2 'cause she said with my boys being teens, those are closer to the slide and deep end.

She kept telling me that I could change anything I want up to the day before which is nice to know. In other words, we could look at the Cabanas when we get there and decide a different #.:D

Thanks, again, for all you that shared lots of great info!!

(They did go up to $50 for a half and $75 for the day:( )

Don't forget they are also at PBH, and they are cheaper! $45.00 for standard cabana & $60.00 for deluxe. They don't rent them for a half day any more.

Hi Cheryl. Wow!! PBH is so much cheaper.....I wonder why??

I have a ressie for a half day right now for the HRH Cabana.....just not sure if we want to change it to a whole day or not.

Is PBH just for whole days?

Originally posted by Kitty 34
Hi Cheryl. Wow!! PBH is so much cheaper.....I wonder why??
Is PBH just for whole days?

They don't seem to be as popular there, probably because they are at the Villa pool & not the beach pool. But I love the Villa pool. Yes, they told me right now they are only renting full days, but who knows, that can change!

Hi Cheryl....I probably can't rent a Cabana over at PBH when staying at HRH can I??

Originally posted by Kitty 34
Hi Cheryl....I probably can't rent a Cabana over at PBH when staying at HRH can I??

I don't see why not? You can pool hop, so they would probably appreciate the business. If you find out let us know.

I hope you can "cabana hop". We have ressies for Oct at the RPR, and they only have 3 cabanas.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter