• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering Grocheries For My Trip??

JesseDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am going to be checking in at the beach club villas on Nov 11th, I was wondering, HOW Soon can I order grocheries from BCV, and how soon can you order from the online places, I would just like to get it done while its on my mind. Hope you can help, Thanks

I believe I ordered from gardengrocer at least a couple of months in advance. I would have done it sooner - but we couldn't decide what we wanted.

I don't think there is any real rush to get your grocery order in to any of the online places. Although I suppose you can order early to secure a drop-off time for your food otherwise I would wait until I am within 30 days of my trip before I place my order.

I ordered mine also from gardengrocer. I would do it asap because i did read on these boards someone went at a busy time and had to get the next day delivery. They only do so many orders a day. That being said I thought this was wonderful. They delivered everything on time. I will use them again next trip! :banana:

We ordered our first batch (over $40) from Gardengrocer in May just to secure the delivery slot we wanted. After that we made add-ons to the order as we found more items we liked to get. :)

Do not want to hijack the thread but did you folks pay sales tax on groceries using Garden Grocer. I was checking out and saw the sales tax and stopped. I sent them a message for clarification as I didn't think there was sales tax on groceries in FL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter