• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering military salute tickets from Shades of Green

lvdis

love disney
Any experience ordering military salute tickets from Shades of Green ticket office? We emailed our completed order form Wed night (10/31), got an automated reply saying they received it and would be in contact, but haven't heard anything more. Should we call?

Our 30 days for fp+ starts Tues and I'm getting anxious. This is a last minute trip so I'm feeling the pressure!

I looked on the site and it said to allow 3 business days before you can link them but nothing about how long before your email is received and when you will get the tickets. I would call just to be certain.
Let me know how it turns out. I may have to do this myself since we usually get ours from our base rec. center, but our trip is in Jan. and they are saying they won't get next year's ticket till Jan. I want to make fp+ picks too.

I’d call.

I got the auto email at 1142 on a weekday and they called me for payment info at 215 that same day. This was in August.

After the phone call they shipped out the tickets fedex the same day and they arrived at my house 3 days later. You have to sign for them so someone needs to be there for delivery or pick them up later your fedex office.

Any experience ordering military salute tickets from Shades of Green ticket office? We emailed our completed order form Wed night (10/31), got an automated reply saying they received it and would be in contact, but haven't heard anything more. Should we call?

Our 30 days for fp+ starts Tues and I'm getting anxious. This is a last minute trip so I'm feeling the pressure!

They won’t be there by Tuesday, so definitely call! Maybe they can give you the ticket numbers over the phone for you to plug in to MDE.

Definitely call. I went through SoG about three weeks ago when the 2019 tickets went on sale. Submitted the form, got an email 3-4 days later saying they were really busy and would contact me soon, call came the next day. Then a few days for FedEx so your window being so tight, I would call and see if you can get the ticket numbers over the phone as was said above.

I looked on the site and it said to allow 3 business days before you can link them but nothing about how long before your email is received and when you will get the tickets. I would call just to be certain.
Let me know how it turns out. I may have to do this myself since we usually get ours from our base rec. center, but our trip is in Jan. and they are saying they won't get next year's ticket till Jan. I want to make fp+ picks too.
Well, I called and they told me they would be processed in the order they were received. Nothing I could do to speed the process up. She said they were working on the 30th. I emailed on the 31st, so hopefully not much longer. Oh well, nothing I can do but wait. I hope they can give us the ticket numbers over the phone or send an email with their image so we don't have to wait on Fedex. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. It must be a busy time.

We staying at SOG in December, so we will pick up our tickets at check-in. I sent in our ticket requests in on a Monday evening. They called us on Thursday to complete the order. They sent us scans via email so we could make FP+. If you are not picking up your tickets at SOG, I would ask them to email you scans.

We are staying off site. Nothing available at SOG with short notice. With any luck they'll be able to scan and email them before sending by FedEx.

I just wanted to give an update for those that are interested. I ended up getting an email last night around 5pm, that was acknowledging that our order was received and we would be contacted soon, but to allow up to 72 hours. My mom got the phone call today around noon. He didn't give her the ticket numbers, even though she asked, but said they should arrive by Wed by FedEx. Our fastpass day is Tuesday, but oh well, one more day shouldn't hurt too bad.

I'm really surprised about them not giving you the scan of the tickets?? After our phone call and got the email of ticket scan a few hours later. I would call back tomorrow if I were you. Are you not staying at SOG? Maybe they don't send a scan if they do Fed Ex? We are picking ours up at check in and it seemed to be normal procedure for them to send email scan in that case.

I emailed our form on Monday and got the auto email back. DH and I are flying to Texas today so I hope they don't call when I'm on the plane! I'm kind of hoping they ship the tickets and they arrive while we are gone so DS can get them and stash them for me. I'll let y'all know the results.

We are staying off site. Nothing available at SOG with short notice. With any luck they'll be able to scan and email them before sending by FedEx.

SOG used to offer an overflow rate for Disney Resorts when they were booked up. It is probably too late to get in elsewhere but maybe it will help some other time.

He didn't give her the ticket numbers, even though she asked, but said they should arrive by Wed by FedEx. Our fastpass day is Tuesday, but oh well, one more day shouldn't hurt too bad.
I just did our tickets. My original delivery day was today but it bumped earlier and I actually got them this past Monday. Hopefully yours will do the same. They did come signature required too.

I know this post is old, but this our first year ordering advanced ticketd from SOG. Can we use our bank's debit/credit card or does it have to be an actual credit card(one with a limit based off your credit score).

I know this post is old, but this our first year ordering advanced ticketd from SOG. Can we use our bank's debit/credit card or does it have to be an actual credit card(one with a limit based off your credit score).
As long as your debit can process as a credit you can use it. It would need a Visa or MasterCard logo. I don’t think they take Amex but I can’t recall. They’ll call to verify the card info before they charge it so you could always double check with the person who calls.

As long as your debit can process as a credit you can use it. It would need a Visa or MasterCard logo. I don’t think they take Amex but I can’t recall. They’ll call to verify the card info before they charge it so you could always double check with the person who calls.

SOG takes Visa, MC, Amex, Discover and Military Star Card. I recently ordered tickets and still have the form in my email (which is where I got the above info from).

Hello everyone, I know this is an older post but had a question about this process. I have the forms and everything from SOG but when they call do we need to send anything else in like copy of ID orders etc? The reason I'm asking is because we are doing a family vacation and myself and my brother in law will sponsor our families but he is on deployment and i would submit his paperwork for him that I sent to him. Would I need any additional information from him when they call? And these tickets do come activated correct? I want to avoid any unnecessary lines at all costs.

Hello everyone, I know this is an older post but had a question about this process. I have the forms and everything from SOG but when they call do we need to send anything else in like copy of ID orders etc? The reason I'm asking is because we are doing a family vacation and myself and my brother in law will sponsor our families but he is on deployment and i would submit his paperwork for him that I sent to him. Would I need any additional information from him when they call? And these tickets do come activated correct? I want to avoid any unnecessary lines at all costs.

You will need to submit a copy of his military ID. The tickets are active and ready to go.

My DH is retired. I purchased our tickets from SOG (we just got back on Sunday). On the form I put DH info and my info for the payment. SOG called ME to verify the order and I gave them the last 4 of MY CC #. I did NOT have to send them copies of our military id’s.

Make sure that the form is signed. I scanned it and emailed it back. You can also take a picture of the form and send it back. When SOG calls, they verify that the tickets you are wanting are correct. And to get the last 4 of your CC. I was in Target when the woman called and it took less than 2 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter