Organic Dining

tjls

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere on Disney World Property that serves organic MEAT? Looking for an organic burger or chicken or something. Any offerings?

Check the menus of the signature restaurants. Knowing the names and reputations of purveyors will help.

Narcoossee’s has a free-range, grass fed beef filet that is delicious. I believe the filet at Cali Grille is grass fed, Australian beef. Tiffins has local organic/free range options as well. And I know that the Wave used to offer organic/free range meats too.

Garden Grove has
Half Thyme-roasted Organic Chicken
served with a Baked Potato and choice of One (1) Side $29.99

I searched all of the menus and that is the only organic meat I can find

We have had grass fed filet at Cali Grill and the burger (lunchtime) at the Wave used to be but haven’t been there recently. Also the Wave had free-range, hormone free chicken when we visited in July. Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs serves Creekstone Natural Black Angus beef which is grass fed, not grass finished but is of higher standards.
I’ve been searching for high quality meats (And other organic foods) at WDW for several years. It’s hard to find especially outside of the signature restaurants. Even then, it’s tricky.
Quality, organic food is a growing desire so hopefully we see WDW move forward in this area. I know cost and quantity are probably both issues for them.
Please post if you discover any hidden gems!

Garden Grove has

Thank you sooooo much!!!

We have had grass fed filet at Cali Grill and the burger (lunchtime) at the Wave used to be but haven’t been there recently. Also the Wave had free-range, hormone free chicken when we visited in July. Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs serves Creekstone Natural Black Angus beef which is grass fed, not grass finished but is of higher standards.
I’ve been searching for high quality meats (And other organic foods) at WDW for several years. It’s hard to find especially outside of the signature restaurants. Even then, it’s tricky.
Quality, organic food is a growing desire so hopefully we see WDW move forward in this area. I know cost and quantity are probably both issues for them.
Please post if you discover any hidden gems!
Thank you so much! Will check out Contemporary restaurants for sure, and was deciding on where to eat when we go to the Springs, now I know!

Garden Grove has

Thank you!! Every “find” means the list is growing!!

Just checking back in on this after a few years…The Wave is now closed and changed to a new steakhouse that has no mention of grass fed. Does anyone know of any newly added options for
grass-fed or antibiotic/hormone free meat offerings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter