• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Organize Your Scrap Space - 2010 Edition - Week 5 It's All About the Photos

I :love: it...

Ours is a 22ft 1987 GMC Escaper - I would love to get a newer one, one that I wouldn't have to bungie the fridge door shut when traveling:laughing:

Found a pic...

RV001-1.jpg

As long as it is under 28' otherwise you won't make my funky RR bridge. Then still you may want Tom to bring it over. even the Firedepartment is chicken of it.

Hello! After every Mousefest, I end up with a bunch of stuff like lanyards, magnets and pins that just don't go in a scrapbook very well. All the paper stuff, maps, trip reports, schedules, even business cards, are put in pockets at the back of my scrapbook for that particular trip, but I have been accumulating bags of this lumpy stuff. So what I decided to do is use cork squares to put all of the pins on, along with some stickers and decorative items, and then put the cork square in a one of the 12 x 12 scrapbook/memorabilia frames. I started on this project last night, and I do have 2004 all neatly organized in a frame. I am going to add my 2005 stuff to it as well, but I did leave a few empty spots in my scrapbook for scans of the pins, and haven't actually gotten around to scanning them. I did end up throwing out a bunch of stuff that just simply didn't hold the memories I thought it would.

My next attempt at organizing stuff is to take all the stuff from the fish extender on my 2008 Disney cruise that I got and put that on some cork squares. Eventually I will arrange it all in a nice wall display.

loooooong

My Sequoia and 25' travel trailer are tight I wont do it I make him do the dirty work. MIL's rv is 28' long and so I know that makes it over no problem.

Some day when railroads are gone I might get a real road in and out.

Well just scrap at mom's in that case she's a couple miles up the road and you'll fit there. they just sold their 40' and dropped to a 35'. So see you can all still have your road trip. Dad even installed a dump station to their sewer system. you can stay for weeks.

Her house is MUCH bigger to.

KEWL!!!! A dumping station?? Really?!?!

your dad is too cute! I can sleep 2 in the master, 2 if you want to get cozy over the driver seat, and 2 really short people on the dinette and the fold out couch. And DH is building a bunk for over the couch, but Danica is probably the only one who can sleep there. You'll have to be light as a feather to sleep up there.

Yep when they built the house in 2000 the 1st thing to go up was his barn for his baby. People drive up and think it's the house :eek: then they realize they have to keep going. At the same time my mom's oldest sister had an RV and they would come and stay for weeks at a time. So it is all ready for the Blinkmobile to visit. we'll send dad and the boys to the ocean and we can scrap for as long as we want. mom has a little bit of overflow room for sleeping or they can always come here. It's only a mile through the woods on the 4 wheelers.

I know where I want to spend Summer 2011 Vacation.

I wonder if you can rent those RV things for not an arm and leg?

Ann's coming to play!!!!????? I have no idea but I know a few of the locals rent so if it's on milage you might be better to fly out. we also have a KOA just 6 miles (15 mins) away In Quechee. It's right off exit 1 on I89 in VT.

Course you could just come stay in ours, if you can stand the roosters crowing at 3 am

I can see that. Have to think of something else then.

ETA: Can the puppies come too?

Of course. we have the 2 dogs Bailey would LOVE another puppy to play with. Or old man can only play for so long with his pinched nerve.

couse they have to play nice with all the farm animals.

KEWL!!!! A dumping station?? Really?!?!

your dad is too cute! I can sleep 2 in the master, 2 if you want to get cozy over the driver seat, and 2 really short people on the dinette and the fold out couch. And DH is building a bunk for over the couch, but Danica is probably the only one who can sleep there. You'll have to be light as a feather to sleep up there.

:rotfl: I was skimming, and my name popped out at me.

I didn't know I was invited on this RV trip! I've always wanted to travel in one!!!!

Making lots of headway on my clean sweep! Today I am confirming some previous photo organization. I've got some major mixing up of the photos from 2000 and 2001. And my girls are 2 or 3 and 1 or 2, so I'm really having a hard time! And we did the same things with the same people every year, so.. Anyway, hoping to get back down there later but I'm sure the teachers would appreciate it if I paused to pick up the kids.

Touch base later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter