Orlando Airport - Disney Store

Jeff Laughlin

Lombardi98
The Disney Store and all the others like it in the Orlando Airport, Do you have to drag your luggage around with you at that point or are you able to go to them after checking in with your airline? I don't want to get stuck on the other side of security and miss our chance to go to them either. This is for when we're heading home from Universal, I don't think we're going to get a chance to visit Disney Springs likely.

It's been too long and I can't remember

I just flew home last week, and the Disney stores were before security. We checked our bags curbside with the airline, and did some shopping with just our carry on bags before going through the TSA lines

You will have carryon luggage with you but as long as you’re within the window to check your bags, those will be checked.

These store are before security.

Thanks, I think last time in 2015 we either didn't know where we were going or were in a rush to get through security and didn't realize we were already past it. Carryon isn't so bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter