Orlando Area Residents-5 days to go-Please tell me what type of clothes to pack :)

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Hi there -

What's the weather like down there lately? What type of clothes should I pack?

When we were there at this time of the year 3 years ago it was hot and humid 85 degrees, few showers.

Lately when I check the weather for there it seems to be cooler, cloudier and rainier. I know up here in CT we've been pretty chilly lately too.

Should I still plan on bringing mostly sunsuits for the kids and shorts, sleeveless tops and sundresses for myself? DH is easy and wears the same stuff all the time - LOL!

Thanks!
:)

I would take all summer clothes. I would also take a light jacket for the evenings just incase.....and maybe rain poncho's.....you can also check the weather at www.weather.com and put Orlando in as your search area.....

We got back yesterday - it was in the mid 80's and sunny every day with thunderstorms on our last day. We wore shorts and tees every day and never needed a jacket - even at the end of the day. Bring along a rain poncho and don't forget sunscreen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter