Orlando Area Trader Joes...

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
We plan on filling up our groceries from Trader Joes once we get checked in and settled...
This is the address:
8323 Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
and it says 20 minutes, is that realistic or with Disney Traffic and how slow the area traffic is, am I looking at something a little bit longer? We are driving but want to see if we should attempt it a different day other than check in and stop at SAMS on the way in instead.

TIA!!

Depends on time of day.
We found TJ's to be a great way to stock up on meals and snacks while at FW. It's a good blend of ready-made meals and also some DIY options, and the wine and beer selection is on point, too.

I think there's a Publix nearby, too, for any non-food supplies that might be needed that TJ's doesn't have, like cleaning supplies, paper plates, etc.

If you don't want to take the time to drive there and back, you could also have it delivered.

Long lines at all-locations including Sam’s and WalMart& Publix.
Best advice nowadays and I hate to say it… have it delivered and TIP for convenience .
Traffic is very not safe and why ruin a vacation ?
Does TJs deliver?

We always did the wall mart. They have everything and it was crowded but still prety fast. You can also get disney stuff there. They have isles of it. Plus if you need anything else, grill, bathing suit, you can get it also.

We always do Publix, there is one really close and never more then about 15 minutes away. If I recall there is an Aldi closer (ALDI owns Trader Joes, so basically the same just different names and no Hawaiian shirts) There is also a super Target like 8 miles away. Easy to get to and there is a Flippers pizza in the same complex (best pizza in Orlando) along with an On the Border that is never crowded.

(ALDI owns Trader Joes, so basically the same just different names and no Hawaiian shirts)

To clarify:

Ah, no. :sad2: But don't listen to me - Google is your friend.

For the OP, if you are a TJ fan then you won't care if it takes 15 or 30 minutes each way to shop in somewhat-familiar territory. And who knows, you might catch some green lights along the way. :thumbsup2

Ed

PS - as an ALDI shopper (and I visited my first TJ this past weekend), there is a world of difference in stocked merch, targeted shoppers, and sales approach.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter