Orlando flex ticket

nlginny

Mouseketeer
Is it worth it? We will be in orlando for two weeks beginning of July and want to do 6 days disney, and the rest will be universal, seaworld, legoland and shopping. I'm assuming the waterparks wet n wild and aquatica will be needed in July with all the heat. We r staying offsite in a condo and just one day park to park for 4 of us at universal is close to$1000. Should we go for orlando flex tickets?

think I would go for 10 days at WDW - since the more days the cheaper the per day price is.

or
go with flex tickets - but since legoland is not included - that would be separate.

might go with the new Orlando Eye ticket.

your prices seem high - what broker are you using

ticketmania.com or undercovertourist.com

sell both WDW, US/IOA and sw tickets at a discount.

boy have the prices increased

I'm just going to use undercovertourist prices in this post, which include tax, because they have good deals and are reputable.
Flex 5 park tickets are 337.52 and include 14 days at IOA, USO, WnW, SW, and Aquatica.
1 day park to park IOA/USO $151.64 (or 2 days $197.21, 3 days $208.39, 4 days $223.45)
Length of Stay Wet N Wild ticket (14 consecutive days) $50.06
Also available is the Unlimited Universal ticket $226.13, includes 14 consecutive days at IOA, US and WnW
Sea World 1 day $90.53, weekday $79.88, or Fun Card (good from purchase through the 12-31-15) $94.95
Aquatica 1 day $39.41, weekday $29.82
Combo Sea World Aquatica ticket $105.44 (valid for one visit to each park, expire one year after purchase)

You could buy the Ultimate Universal ticket and the Sea World Fun Card for a few dollars less ($321.08) than the Flex ticket and have unlimited admission to Sea World, Universal and Wet N Wild over the two weeks you are there. But no admission to Aquatica.

I have used ticketmania - and they are good too - unlike undercover - they won't deliver free to you - but you can on arrival get the tickets from their shop for free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter